Blue Yonder Support Consultant
Who are we looking for?
What will you do?
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
* Carry out Blue Yonder support as Techno-Functional consultant.
* Support Blue Yonder solutions – any of: BY Demand, BY Fulfillment, BY Allocation, BY S&OP, BY WMS
* Work on ticket resolution.
* Adhere to SLAs.
* Collaborate with other technical experts and develop solution and functional / technical design documents to support development of final solutions.
* Provide Ticket / development estimates
* Document resolution steps and participate in root cause analysis.
What duties will help you grow?
* 5-8 years of development experience in any of the following modules: BY Demand, BY Fulfillment, BY Allocation, BY S&OP, BY WMS
* 5-12 years of experience with the following: PL/SQL, SQL Plus, Unix Shell Scripting
* Minimum 4-5 years of experience in BY project support and enhancements
* Supply Chain/Logistics/Merchandise Planning experience desired
* Experience with the technical processes supporting a high-volume multi-application environment
* Proven ability to work independently on projects
* Demonstrated strong verbal and written communication, interpersonal, organizational, collaboration, and problem-solving skills
* Excellent Application knowledge on Blue Yonder Modules
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
* Development programs, external courses & conferences, co-funding for certificates, NEXT platform with free access to TED talks, Coursera materials, articles and virtual trainings: MS Azure, AWS, Google Cloud or ServiceNow.
* You will have possibility to join various technical communities.
* Flexible working hours thanks to a variety of projects. Ask your recruiter about possible options.
Our famous atmosphere:
We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives. There’s always someone happy to start a day with a cup of coffee with you – even virtually! We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
* Possibility to work in terms of Flexible Work Policy, which include work in a hybrid model, flexible working hours, equipment package and more.
* Well-being package (private medical care, additional life insurance & StayWell helpline).
* Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
* Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais access.
* Offices in great locations, car leasing program.
Who are we?
As the digital innovation, consulting and transformation brand of the Capgemini Group, Capgemini Invent helps CxOs envision and build what’s next for their organizations. Located in more than 30 offices and 22 creative studios around the world, it´s 6,000+ strong team combines strategy, technology, data science and creative design with deep industry expertise and insights, to develop new digital solutions and business models of the future.We are a rapidly growing team of talented Data Science enthusiasts which have dedicated themselves to building innovative and data-driven products & services for customers across industries. Our aim is to rapidly develop cutting-edge solutions by applying the latest technologies and data science techniques.
Do you have any additional questions about our job offers? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).
Capgemini Business Services employs over 4,500 specialists in offices located in Krakow and Katowice. Business Services department is providing customers around the world innovative solutions services in 30 different languages in the areas of finance and accounting, banking operations, procurement, business processes supply chain management, market research and analytics, HR processes management, customer care, and marketing services. Currently, the main focus is laid on business process consulting and transformation, especially in the area of financial services, with the application of advanced solutions in the field of intelligent automation.
Cloud Infrastructure Services since the establishment of the very first service center in Krakow in 2004 have achieved great success and grown rapidly. In 2006 another center in Katowice was opened, in 2012 in Opole, and 2019 in Lublin. Today, a team of nearly 2,400 professionals delivers IT services to clients around the world in 20 languages. Cloud Infrastructure Services cover several fields of expertise, including cloud computing, design, creation, testing and implementation of IT solutions, IT project management, IT infrastructure support and transformation services, application management, ITIL service management, multilingual customer service.