Why finance at Stryker?
Are you looking for a profitable and growing company with a great culture and reputation? Stryker is the only company with 40 consecutive years of sales growth and was recently named one of the Best Workplace in the WORLD by Fortune! Here, you will have many opportunities to learn and grow as we offer development opportunities unique for each employees needs. Our total rewards offering includes but is not limited to:
- Employee health insurance, plus additional health insurance – both eligible from your first day of employment
- Group life insurance and retirement benefits
- Sports card
- Social benefits fund – this includes holiday subsidy
- Tuition reimbursement and access to online platforms with business courses
- Length of service awards (eligible at 5 years of employment)
- Corrective eyewear refund
- Lunch allowance
As the Accounts Payable Analyst (Center of Excellence), your mission is to assist in the workflow, research, reporting and clearing of invoices and variances: including daily and month-end clearing and balancing for the appointed locations/entities. You provide support and interact with various departments, buyers, suppliers and stakeholders.
Who we need:
- Detail-oriented process improvers. Critical thinkers who naturally see opportunities to develop and optimize work processes – finding ways to simplify, standardize and automate.
- Strategic thinkers. People who enjoy analyzing data or trends for the purposes of planning, forecasting, advising, budgeting, reporting, or sales opportunities.
- Collaborative partners. People who build and leverage cross-functional relationships to bring together ideas, data and insights to drive continuous improvement in functions.
What you will do:
- Complete “Goods Received not Invoiced” (GRNI) on a regular basis and take action to resolve missing or incorrect GRs
- Responsible for AP subledger, AP Subledger Reconciliation, resolution of aged items, vendor reconciliations
- Maintains documentation to support account balances in a manner that facilitates the efficient review and audit of books and records – related to Blackline reporting
- Represent P2P during Internal and External Audit, gather all requested documentation for the tested sample, participate in the walkthrough meetings and support with audit related queries
- Monthly SOX Control GRNI – performed in an accurate and timely manner
- Handle internal and external escalations (vendors & stakeholders), and maintain a high rate of customer satisfaction
- Liaise with relevant parties (buyers, suppliers, etc.) to resolve critical invoice and PO discrepancies – email communication and weekly calls with the local finance team
- Work closely with the team and other departments to resolve issues and to identify and correct root causes of errors
- Analyzing and clearing GL accounts, where AP has impact (example prepayments)
- Act as SME for process
- Be actively involved in the backup structure among the teams
- Be ready for to absorb upcoming changes and scopes by active participation and involvement in the changes
What you will need:
- Minimum 2 years of relevant working experience in Accounts Payable or Accounting
- Knowledge of internal controls concepts
- Degree in Finance, Accounting or related field
- Fluency in English is mandatory
- Additional EU language is a benefit
Education & Special trainings:
- Experience in a multinational or shared service center is a plus
- Energetic, team-oriented and proactive
- High level of honesty, commitment and responsibility
- Accustomed to working with deadlines
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better.
The company offers innovative products and services in Medical and Surgical, Neurotechnology, Orthopedics, and Spine that help improve patient and healthcare outcomes. Alongside its customers around the world, Stryker impacts more than 100 million patients annually.
More information is available at stryker.com