Better Care for a Better World.
Huggies®. Kleenex®. Cottonelle®. Scott®. Kotex®. Poise®. Depend®. 25% of people in the world use Kimberly-Clark products every day. And it takes the right people, in the right jobs and the right places, to make that happen.
At Kimberly-Clark, you’ll be part of the best teams committed to driving innovation and growth. We’re founded on 150 years of market leadership, and we’re always looking for new and better ways to perform—so what can you do with that? There’s no time like the present to make an impact at Kimberly-Clark. It’s all here for you at Kimberly-Clark.
Customer Service Specialist with French
Do you have experience within Supply Chain, Order to Delivery area or Customer Service? Do you like new challenges, and you are a strong Team player? If the answer is yes, then Customer Service Specialist role might be relevant for you :)
You will become a main point of contact for our Distributors and facilitate order to delivery procedures, ensuring correct process flow and cooperation between Sales, Logistics and Financial Departments.
Your main responsibilities shall be:
- Execution of order management of your own group of Customers (assigned portfolio). That involves receiving orders from our Customers in different formats through multiple channels, checking in SAP R/3 on product codes, stock availability, delivery lead times, logistic appointments. Providing updates during this end-to-end process to our Customers until successful delivery
- Overseeing Customer complaints through dispute management process. Support for query related to delivery failures, quality issues, damage or returns
- Support of the Customer through multiple communication channels, ex. phone, e-mail, system cloud.
- Participation as an active contributor in regular teleconferences/meetings with Stakeholders. Address Customer requirements shortcoming. Pro-actively communicating challenges and search for the optimal solutions adjusted to the current situation. Providing dedicated order management and supply chain/logistics expertise
- Managing proactively Customer's portfolio, update regularly internal documentation related to Customer’s data
- Understanding and fulfilling all regulations of the internal policies as well as internal control framework, providing analysis as requested by Internal Control or Quality Assurance
We are looking for a candidate, who is:
- Team player willing to support colleagues with proactive and can-do attitude
- Person who is not afraid of work in more complex systems within multiple advance procedures
- Able to work with multiple deadlines or tasks, capable to prioritize
- Fluent English and French, both written and spoken
- Knowladge of SAP and Saleforce would be an asset
- This role is offered as a hybrid position from the Krakow Office.
Our belief in promoting a healthy work-life balance drives us to support our employees’ total well-being, offering comprehensive benefits not limited to Private Medical, Dental and Vision Plan; Life Insurance, Social Fund and Cafeteria Platform with an individual budget available to spend on many offers, including MultiSport, and more... We offer a wide range of soft skills training available for every employee.
Certain benefits, such as flexible work schedules can be tailored to meet specific individual needs, giving our employees the flexibility to manage their commitments inside and outside of work. Forbes named Kimberly-Clark one of the World's Best Employers of 2022. For 150 years, we've been cultivating a workplace that brings out the best in everyone, and we look forward for the years to come.
To Be Considered
Click the Apply button and complete the online application process. A member of our recruiting team will review your application and follow up if you seem like a great fit for this role.
In the meantime, check out the careers website. You’ll want to review this and come prepared with relevant questions if and when you pass GO and begin interviews.
And finally, the fine print…
For Kimberly-Clark to grow and prosper, we must be an inclusive organization that applies the diverse experiences and passions of its team members to brands that make life better for people all around the world. We actively seek to build a workforce that reflects the experiences of our consumers. When you bring your original thinking to Kimberly-Clark, you fuel the continued success of our enterprise. We are a committed equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification. Statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required for this position.
This role is available for local candidates already authorized to work in the role’s country only. K-C will not provide relocation support for this role.