For our Client, an international outsourcing company providing services in Finance, HR, Procurement and IT, we are looking for Swedish speakers interested in the position of Cash Collection Specialist. In this role, you will be responsible for controlling and minimizing the number of outstanding invoices.
Cash Collection Specialist with Swedish
- reviewing and monitoring assigned accounts,
- performing debt collection activities, such as sending follow-up inquiries, making outbound collection calls in a professional manner, negotiating with past due accounts,
- ensuring that all collection-related correspondence is sent out in a timely manner and customer debts are collected in line with agreement,
- performing cash allocation, investigating payment discrepancies,
- cooperating with other internal departments (sales, business) and team members.
- 1-2 years of previous experience in Customer Service or AR/OTC team,
- very good command of English and Swedish (min. B2 level),
- attention to detail and a high level of accuracy,
- customer focus and ability to work in the team,
- proficient communication skills.
- set of social benefits to choose from (including sport card, language courses, private medical care),
- flexible working hours and possibility of remote work,
- career in the international company,
- opportunity to take part in international projects and gain experience with various businesses.