Accounts Receivable Financial Analyst
The Accounts Receivable Financial Analyst has responsibility for managing assigned processes in area of Accounts Receivable such as Customers’ contract book management (Verification &Loading), Customer Allowances, Accrual Adjustments and provide Ad Hoc financial and administrative analysis supporting special projects and specific business requests. Accounts Receivable Financial Analyst works closely with the NA AR Relationship Team to provide best in class service and reporting to internal and external customers. This position also continuously investigates best practices, identifying opportunities to streamline, control risk, cut cost and provides excellent customer service. Accounts Receivable Analyst works closely with the NA AR Relationship Team to provide best in class service and reporting to internal and external customers.
- Responsible for various AR Activities: Customers’ contract book management (Verification & Loading), Customer Allowances, Accrual Adjustments.
- Administer customer or broker programs and related payments in accordance with documented Policies, Procedures & Financial Controls, ensuring timeliness & accuracy.
- Contract book management including contracts and rebates analysis, accrual adjustments, verification of documents in terms of legal and fiscal requirements applicable for a given country.
- Analysis & troubleshooting of customer program issues and being able to convey findings effectively.
- Functional understanding and troubleshooting, understanding of all system processes that create customer allowances and attributes.
- Contact point for program allowance and customer issue inquires, including problem investigation, support and advice.
- Business Partner working towards company goals by providing moderately financial analysis and reports.
- Provide insight and analytical expertise in supporting deduction root cause analysis and solutions.
- Support finance initiatives within the business function.
- Supporting if needed: Billing, Cash Application Management, Deduction Management, Invoice Corrections.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Accounting or Finance
- At least 3 years of experience on similar position in area of finance
- Very good teamwork skills
- Very good communication & presentation skills
- Very good Analytical skills, ability to apply good judgment and solve complex problems
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to influence without formal authority at all levels of management
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, under time and responsibility pressure to deliver desired results
- Demonstrates strong initiative to drive improvement efforts
- Fluent English
What we offer
- Performance-driven annual bonus
- Access learning resources
- Employee assistance program for employees and their families (EAP)
- Possibility of joining different company committees and boards including various charity initiatives
- McCormick’s spices and herbs for employees
- Summer working hours
- Ability to work in an international environment and participate in global projects
- sharing the costs of sports activities
- private medical care
- sharing the costs of professional training & courses
- life insurance
- retirement pension plan
- holiday funds
- christmas gifts
- employee referral program
- charity initiatives
At McCormick, we bring our passion for flavor to work each day. We encourage growth, respect everyone's contributions and do what's right for our business, our people, our communities and our planet. Join us on our quest to make every meal and moment better.
Founded in Baltimore, MD in 1889 in a room and a cellar by 25-year-old Willoughby McCormick with three employees, McCormick is a global leader in flavour. With over 14,000 employees around the world and more than $6 Billion in annual sales, the Company manufactures, markets, and distributes spices, seasoning mixes, condiments and other flavourful products to the entire food industry, retail outlets, food manufactures, food service businesses and consumers.
While our global headquarters are in the Baltimore, Maryland, USA area, McCormick operates and serves customers from nearly 60 locations in 25 countries and 170 markets in Asia-Pacific, China, Europe, Middle East and Africa, and the Americas, including North, South and Central America with recognized brands including Kamis and Galeo. McCormick entered the Polish market in 2011 with the acquisition of the Kamis business in Stefanowo. The company set up its EMEA Shared Service center in Lodz in 2014, currently employing more than 500 people.
At McCormick, we have over a 100-year legacy based on our “Power of People” principle. This principle fosters an unusually dedicated workforce requiring a culture of respect, recognition, inclusion and collaboration based on the highest ethical values.
Agencies: McCormick as needed will work with external recruitment vendors through our Agency Portal. Unless previously contacted, McCormick does not accept unsolicited resumes from external recruiting agencies.
McCormick & Company is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, colour, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
As users of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy/ies.