Senior HR Customer Service Specialist
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Strong process knowledge in Employee Help Desk/Workforce Administration,
- Strong project management skills applied in a business/corporate environment,
- Strong client management and team management skills,
- Experience of managing employee life cycle activities like personal/job/pay changes, HR documentation, new hire/onboarding, transfers, leave & absences, promotions, relocations, separations, etc.,
- System data entry experience (Oracle HCM, Taleo, SuccessFactors, etc.),
- Excellent job organization and time management skills,
- Attention to details and very good analytical skills,
- Good communication skills,
- Very good level of English (at least B2).
What duties will help you grow?
- Interaction with Client daily via phone, chat and email, work on resolving HR related issues, cooperate with other delivery team members,
- Provide clarification of HR policies and procedures,
- Organize knowledge sharing sessions internal and cross teams,
- Update all required process documentation (process maps and procedures) and other documentation within agreed timeframes,
- Develop process excellence in operation activities.
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities (e. g OUTfront, Women@Capgemini, Foreigners Community) and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Possibility to work in terms of Flexible Work Policy, which include work in a hybrid model, flexible working hours, equipment package and more.
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: Who are we statistically at Capgemini Poland in 2022?
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).