Team Leader with French (Financial Services)
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Fluent knowledge of French language- at least B2 level, preferred C1 or C2 (written and oral communication)
- Intermediate knowledge of English - min. B2 level
- Min. 4 years of experience in Finance / Accounting / Banking / Customer Service area, including minimum 1 year in people management
- Knowledge of retail financing- personal loans, leasing (will be an asset)
- Knowledge of Cassiopae system (will be an asset), Outlook and Excel
What duties will help you grow?
- Performing activities related to loan/leasing contract management in respective systems
- Direct contact with the Client, end Customers and Dealers via phone, email and letter (in French language)
- Identifying changes and improvements to be implemented
- Process coordination and organization of trainings
- Team Management - assignment of tasks, quality controls, performance review, People development and coaching, organization and supervision of trainings, administrative tasks, participation in recruitmenta
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities (e. g OUTfront, Women@Capgemini, Foreigners Community) and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Possibility to work in terms of Flexible Work Policy, which include work in a hybrid model, flexible working hours, equipment package and more.
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: Who are we statistically at Capgemini Poland in 2022?
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).