Senior Invoice to Cash Analyst with French (Front Office)
Why finance at Stryker?
Are you looking for a profitable and growing company with a great culture and reputation? Stryker was recently named one of the Best Workplace in the WORLD by Fortune! Here, you will have many opportunities to learn and grow as we offer development opportunities unique for each employees needs. Our total rewards offering includes but is not limited to:
- Employee health insurance, plus additional health insurance - both eligible from your first day of employment
- Group life insurance and retirement benefits
- Sports card
- Social benefits fund - this includes holiday subsidy
- Tuition reimbursement and access to online platforms with business courses
- Length of service awards (eligible at 5 years of employment)
- Corrective eyewear refund
- Lunch allowance
As Senior Invoice to Cash Analyst, you will play a key role within the Front Office team, reporting directly to the Associate Manager. You will be responsible for performing all I2C activities assigned to the cluster and acting as the main point of contact for local teams. This will require strong stakeholder management skills and the ability to manage time and tasks efficiently. As a Senior I2C Analyst, you will be required to provide support to more junior team members.
Who we want
- Effective communicators. People who collect and interpret information accurately and can concisely communicate results and recommendations to stakeholders, senior management, and their teams.
- Self-directed initiators. People who take ownership of their work and need no prompting to drive productivity, change, and outcomes.
- Dedicated achievers. People who thrive in a fast-paced environment and are driven to complete projects that meet regulations and expectations.
- Data communicators. Highly effective communicators who can transform data findings into recommendations to compose reports and executive level presentations.
What you will do
- Contact all assigned customers via phone and email to ensure that payment is received as per the agreed terms.
- Complete the daily worklist and follow all appropriate steps as per the collection strategy set up in the system.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders (Customer Service/Pricing/ Sales) to provide an update on the assigned portfolio of customers.
- Reconcile customer accounts and work with Back Office on keeping customers’ accounts clean and tidy; Obtain payment information from customers and share this information with Back Office to proceed with clearings in the ERP systems
- Negotiate and prepare payment agreements as an alternative payment option for customers; Escalate collection issues timely and properly; Resolve disputed invoices through regular interactions with the commercial team.
- Reduce provisioned amount by active collections, prepare bad debt calculation files, and perform individual assessments based on portfolio knowledge.
- Liaise with the Credit team to ensure that credit limits are assigned correctly and there are no blocked orders.
- Comply with all internal control procedures to ensure accurate financial records; Provide internal/external auditors with selected samples and collaborating with them directly; Prepare regular & ad hoc reports for various stakeholders.
What you need
- Fluent spoken and written English and French.
- BS/BA in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, or related field
- Between 2 and 4 years of I2C experience.
- Advanced MS Office skills; Experience on collection-related systems (SAP, Oracle, AR Cloud solutions, or others) is preferred.
- Ability to work well with cross-functional teams and multi-task.
- Good communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills, attention to detail, and the ability to communicate complicated issues effectively.
- Demonstrated ability to perform consistently under varying business pressure as well as the ability to adapt to a quickly changing environment.
- Effective problem-solving skills.
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better.
The company offers innovative products and services in Medical and Surgical, Neurotechnology, Orthopedics, and Spine that help improve patient and healthcare outcomes. Alongside its customers around the world, Stryker impacts more than 100 million patients annually.
More information is available at stryker.com