Better Care for a Better World.
Huggies®. Kleenex®. Cottonelle®. Scott®. Kotex®. Poise®. Depend®. 25% of people in the world use Kimberly-Clark products every day. And it takes the right people, in the right jobs and the right places, to make that happen.
At Kimberly-Clark, you’ll be part of the best teams committed to driving innovation and growth. We’re founded on 150 years of market leadership, and we’re always looking for new and better ways to perform—so what can you do with that? There’s no time like the present to make an impact at Kimberly-Clark. It’s all here for you at Kimberly-Clark.
Senior Collections Specialist
You’re not the person who will settle for just any role. Neither are we. Because we’re out to create Better Care for a Better World, and that takes a certain kind of person and teams who care about making a difference. From our new Hub in Krakow, you will own important work that will enable our organization to succeed in Europe, the Middle East and Africa and globally.
Are you a finance professional with ability to build effective relationships with key stakeholders and a desire to solve queries and disputes? Do you want to join globally recognized brand in the new office in Krakow and move your career to the next level?
Then the Senior Collections Specialist for South Africa, role at Kimberly- Clark could be for you! You shall be working with the end-customers and operational managers, with the associated country regional support functions (Sales, Credit Analysts, Internal Control) to ensure timely resolutions to common claims and disputes.
Duties and responsibilities
- Maintaining and developing relationships with both Internal and External Clients, including:
- Reaching out to the end-customers in order to collect payment.
- Analyzing data or information of the portfolio of end-customers, identifying the root causes of debts and open credits, implementing plans of solutions
- Monitoring, maintaining and reconciling assigned accounts in the portfolio, proposing write-offs, focusing on maintaining low balance of debts.
- Telephone and e-mail interaction with external customers to reduce delinquency and offering support in providing financial data analysis of the accounts.
- Reporting financial data in terms of: customers who exceed the credit limit, with unearned cash discounts, top past due invoices contributors and aged debts
- Acting as a liaison between the end-customer and other Order To Cash departments, sharing the obtained documentation for: disputes, unallocated payments and other claims
About You - Skills and Experience
- Degree, ideally related to accounting and finance (asset)
- Proven track of record in collection or related process
- Demonstrable Customer Relationship Management skills
- Problem solving and analytical decision-making skills
- Enterprise Resource Planning systems (ERP) working knowledge, ideally SAP Environment
- Fluent English (Written & Verbal)
Our belief in promoting a healthy work-life balance drives us to support our employees’ total well-being, offering comprehensive benefits not limited to Private Medical, Dental and Vision Plan; Life Insurance, Social Fund and Cafeteria Platform with an individual budget available to spend on many offers, including MultiSport, and more... We offer a wide range of soft skills training available for every employee.
Certain benefits, such as flexible work schedules can be tailored to meet specific individual needs, giving our employees the flexibility to manage their commitments inside and outside of work. Forbes named Kimberly-Clark one of the World's Best Employers of 2022. For 150 years, we've been cultivating a workplace that brings out the best in everyone, and we look forward for the years to come.
To Be Considered
Click the Apply button and complete the online application process. A member of our recruiting team will review your application and follow up if you seem like a great fit for this role.
In the meantime, check out the careers website. You’ll want to review this and come prepared with relevant questions if and when you pass GO and begin interviews.
And finally, the fine print…
For Kimberly-Clark to grow and prosper, we must be an inclusive organization that applies the diverse experiences and passions of its team members to brands that make life better for people all around the world. We actively seek to build a workforce that reflects the experiences of our consumers. When you bring your original thinking to Kimberly-Clark, you fuel the continued success of our enterprise. We are a committed equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification. Statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required for this position.
This role is available for local candidates already authorized to work in the role’s country only. K-C will not provide relocation support for this role.