For one of our Client, commercial trade company with annual sales of approximately 100 mln PLN with Headquarters in Germany we are looking for candidates for the position of Finance Manager.
Finance Manager reporting to CEO (mid size company)
- preparing annual budget and quarterly forecasts and analysing variances on monthly basis,
- responsible for managing treasury and cashflow, cooperating with factoring companies and banks,
- collaborate with external auditors, tax lawyers, administration, banks and insurance companies),
- oversee the work of external accounting office,
- preparation of ad hoc financial reports,
- ensure the smooth and efficient functioning of all financial operations, including customer invoicing and collection,
- manage a small team of 2 FTE (accountant / analyst),
- being Finance Business Partner to Management Team.
- university degree in finance and accounting or economics,
- at least 4 years of experience in a similar position – Finance Manager, Financial Controller,
- team management experience will be an advantage,
- fluency in English and Polish required,
- excellent analytical mindset,
- strong financial background,
- results-oriented, proactive personality,
- high energy, practicality and attention to detail while maintaining a strategic perspective.
- benefit package: subsidized sports activities, medical care, life insurance,
- office located in the centre of Warsaw,
- opportunity for development in an international environment.