System Engineering (Senior) Consultant
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Bachelor degree in engineering or IT
- Basis knowledge of automotive development processes and frameworks
- Systems Engineering and Requirements Engineering knowledge in theory and practice
- Knowledge of Systems Engineering and Process Modelling description languages (SysML, BPMN)
- Experience in modelling tools (e.g. IBM Rhapsody, Cameo Modeler, Enterprise Architect or similar modeling tools) and requirements tools (CodeBeamer, IBM DOORS classic or NG)
- Knowledge of Automotive SPICE is a plus
- Knowledge of agile collaboration tools (e.g. JIRA) is a plus
- Good presentation, moderation and training skills
- Intermediate or fluent German language.
What duties will help you grow?
- Support the client in utilizing (Model Based) Systems Engineering with special focus on specific processes, methods and tools
- Share industry best practices regarding (Model Based) Systems Engineering and adapt them to the specific client’s needs
- Develop proposal for Systems Engineering processes and formalize them in alignment with the client and relevant stakeholders
- Tailor selected tools to cover the defined processes and methodologies and create demonstrators to visualize the tool usage
- Train project member to use the tools and processes and obtain feedback regarding the usability of the created concepts
- Continuously refine the process, method and tool concept after receiving user feedback
- Active member of Agile team (SAFe framework)
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
- Development programs, external courses & conferences, co-funding for certificates, NEXT platform with free access to TED talks, Coursera materials, articles and virtual trainings: MS Azure, AWS, Google Cloud or ServiceNow.
- You will have possibility to join various technical communities.
- Flexible working hours thanks to a variety of projects. Ask your recruiter about possible options.
Our famous atmosphere:
We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives. There’s always someone happy to start a day with a cup of coffee with you – even virtually! We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:.
- Well-being package (private medical care, additional life insurance & StayWell helpline).
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais access.
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program.
Who are we?
As the digital innovation, consulting and transformation brand of the Capgemini Group, Capgemini Invent helps CxOs envision and build what’s next for their organizations. Located in more than 30 offices and 22 creative studios around the world, it´s 6,000+ strong team combines strategy, technology, data science and creative design with deep industry expertise and insights, to develop new digital solutions and business models of the future.
We are a rapidly growing team of talented Data Science enthusiasts which have dedicated themselves to building innovative and data-driven products & services for customers across industries. Our aim is to rapidly develop cutting-edge solutions by applying the latest technologies and data science techniques.
Do you have any additional questions about our job offers? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska)