For our Client, an international leader in the production industry with an office in Warsaw, we are looking for candidates interested in working as an AR Specialist with French.
AR Specialist with French
- conducting credit checks and cash collection,
- creating and maintaining customer master data,
- preparing ageing analysis, reporting, and dunning procedures,
- handling complex requests, inquiries related to accounts receivable and credit management activities,
- preparing a variety of credit and collection documentation,
- other receivables activities such as invoices/credit notes check, collections calls, dunning preparation,
- reconciliation and analyses of account balances during the month-end process.
- Master's degree in economics or business administration with a major in accounting,
- min. 2 years of experience in AR accountancy, preferably in a production company,
- proficiency in English and French (minimum B2 level),
- high communication skills and ease of contacting corporate business clients,
- advanced skills in MS Office (especially MS Excel),
- experience in ERP systems, preferably SAP.
- a hybrid model of work (40% of working from home),
- annual bonuses,
- private medical care with dental care,
- life insurance,
- benefits system package,
- the possibility of development in an international environment with a stable position,
- work in a harmonious team and friendly organizational culture.