For our Client, an international company from a manufacturing company, we are looking for candidates for the position of Talent Acquisition Manager.
Talent Acquisition Manager
- managing end-to-end TA process in the area of Customer Service and Back Office areas,
- develop and launch new recruiting strategies and processes to support company hiring goals,
- identify, design and implement ways to measure and continuously improve candidate experience,
- managing a team of 7 - 10 FTE (Talent Acquisition Specialists and Sourcers),
- managing relations with external providers, including recruitment agencies,
- lead strategically aligned growth efforts across the organization,
- responsibility for recruiting selected senior key positions in collaboration with hiring managers.
- minimum 2 years of work experience in a leadership position in a recruitment agency or BPO/SSC Company,
- strong & motivational people leader with the ability to lead a team of up to 10 FTE,
- excellent relationship-building skills with a demonstrated ability to work with diverse internal teams, clients and vendors,
- have a growth mentality and ability to adapt and lead in a rapidly changing environment,
- excellent communication skills, including verbal and writing skills,
- fluency in English.
- competitive salary and bonus package,
- social benefits package,
- international and challenging business environment,
- hybrid work.