Spend Management Sourcing Manager
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
Excellent communication, analytical, presentation and organization skills.
Infrastructure background / knowledge and experience essential.
Leading qualities and requires limited supervision.
Ability, confidence and experience in engaging with various stakeholders including presenting to Senior Management.
Innovative, agile and not afraid to think ‘outside the box’.
Proactivity essential and able to meet deadlines.
Be able to take ownership and prioritize.
Collaborates well within the immediate and wider team.
What duties will help you grow?
- The role is a strategic position and will support Head of Spend Management to manage Global Infrastructure sourcing and contractual requirements.
Successful candidate needs to have a technical understanding and background.
Manage Global Infrastructure sourcing requirements by proactive and constant engagement with Global Infra leadership and delegates/service owners.
Understand the sourcing and contractual implications of the Global Infra roadmap for each of the towers and transversally across the towers (new sourcing, renewals, terminations etc.)
Be at the forefront of all Global Infra sourcing discussions to ensure full awareness and support in planning, launching of RFP’s, decommissioning planning and archival etc.
Create live documentation which is constantly updated to provide current and relevant overview of sourcing roadmap (including for projects and operational initiatives) and resulting implications.
Daily connects with Global Infra stakeholders to be fully engaged from technical perspective regarding their sourcing and contractual requirements.
Constant engagement with multiple stakeholders within Group IT, including facilitation on Global Infrastructure sourcing matters with Group Procurement, Group Legal and Group Finance.
Create process and update governance to ensure deadlines and targets are communicated and met by all stakeholders.
Will be supported by contract management team within Spend Management, but also provides an opportunity to become skilled in Commercial and Contract Management.
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities (e. g OUTfront, Women@Capgemini, Foreigners Community) and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Possibility to work in terms of Flexible Work Policy, which include work in a hybrid model, flexible working hours, equipment package and more.
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. Among our business units we also have several teams under one name Shared and Group Functions. Those teams are created by extraordinary people supporting Capgemini Group in areas such as IT, HR, Finance, Procurement, L&D, Brand Communication and more.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: Who are we statistically at Capgemini Poland in 2022?
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).