At PwC innovative and technological projects are our everyday life. As a consulting company, we have the advantage that we can work with clients from various industries around the world. The company has 8 offices in Poland - Warsaw, Cracow, Katowice, Wroclaw, Gdansk, Poznan, Lublin, Lodz. Our Polish companies employ 6.500 people, including 1.500 people in technology teams. You can be one of us - join our community of solvers!
Technology Risk at PwC Poland is a team of more than 50 experts. We provide consulting on processes, systems and organization of the IT area - we implement SAP projects from concept development to configuration in the system. We identify, analyze and manage business and IT risks for customers in various sectors around the world.
SAP IT Audit Team Manager
Your future role:
- Plan, manage and execute the day-to-day activities of SAP related IT assurance engagements for our clients;
- Act as a team lead - coach and supervise consultants during the audit engagements;
- Evaluate the design and effectiveness of SAP IT controls (change management, access management), SAP automated business controls, SAP configuration, security and authorisation concepts;
- Review IT policies and procedures applied by our clients to assess its compliance with good practices;
- Identify and communicate audit findings to management and clients;
- Help identify control and process improvement opportunities for our clients;
- Manage finances and client portfolio;
- Identify & contribute in business development activities;
- Help in managing and delivering large scale projects.
Apply, if you have:
- A minimum 6-7 years of professional experience in any of the following areas: internal or external IT audit, IT attestation, IT risk assessment, IT SOX management testing;
- A minimum of 3-4 (out of 6-7) years of professional experience in SAP related engagements;
- (design, implementation, quality assurance);
- Understanding of the IT environment and SAP portfolio (especially SAP S/4Hana, SAP GRC suite) including understanding of the problems associated with SAP IT Audits from designing the solution to implementing changes;
- Strong interpersonal and analytical skills with the ability to collect and analyze IT processes and recommend optimisation;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – in Polish and English;
- Ability to write reports at a publication quality level in order to communicate audit findings and recommendations to the client’s senior management team;
- Experience in project management and leading teams;
- Relevant professional certification (CISA, CISM, SAP certificates) and documented experience with SAP would be considered an asset.
By joining us you gain:
- work flexibility - hybrid working model, flexible start of the day, workation, sabbatical leave,
- development and upskilling - our full support during onboarding process, mentoring from experienced colleagues, training sessions, workshops, certification co/financed by PwC and conversations with native speaker,
- wide medical and wellbeing program - medical care package (incl. dental care, freedom of treatment, physiotherapy), coaching, mindfulness, psychological support, education through dedicated webinars and workshops, financial and legal counseling,
- possibility to create your individual benefits package (a.o. lunch pass, insurance packages, concierge, veterinary package for a pet, massages) and access to a cafeteria - vouchers, discounts on IT equipment and car purchase,
- 3 paid hours for volunteering per month,
- additional paid Birthday Day off,
- and when you start enjoying PwC as much as we do, you may get a bonus in exchange for recommending your friend to work with us.
Send your application today! In case you have any additional questions, contact us: pl_ITrecruitment@pwc.com.