Junior Financial Accountant (R2R)
Why finance at Stryker?
Are you looking for a profitable and growing company with a great culture and reputation? Stryker was recently named one of the Best Workplace in the WORLD by Fortune! Here, you will have many opportunities to learn and grow as we offer development opportunities unique for each employees needs. Our total rewards offering includes but is not limited to:
- Employee health insurance, plus additional health insurance - both eligible from your first day of employment
- Group life insurance and retirement benefits
- Sports card
- Social benefits fund - this includes holiday subsidy
- Tuition reimbursement and access to online platforms with business courses
- Length of service awards (eligible at 5 years of employment)
- Corrective eyewear refund
- Lunch allowance
The Job's Mission
Reporting into the Manager Record to Report, the mission of the Junior Financial Accountant – Record to Report (R2R) is to ensure the accuracy, reliability and integrity of the company’s books and records and financial reports.
Key Activities & Accountabilities
The Junior Financial Accountant – Record to Report responsibilities include but are not limited to the following. (Note that responsibilities may be added or removed as deemed necessary)
- Executing controls (SOX)
- Preparing balance sheet reconciliations in compliance with corporate policies
- Prepare and load journal entries (ERP)
- Responsible for the recurring journal entries in compliance with corporate policies
- Support on audit queries (external, internal)
- Identify process improvements
- Minimum Bachelor in Accounting or equivalent certification
- Preferably 1 year of accounting experience (RTR)
- Shared Service experience is preferred
- Strong excel skills
- Experience in accounting systems is a plus
- Communication, be able to effectively interact with all levels within the company
- Energetic, flexible, collaborative and proactive
- Being able to work independently
- Fluent spoken and written English.
- French language would be an advantage
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better.
The company offers innovative products and services in Medical and Surgical, Neurotechnology, Orthopedics, and Spine that help improve patient and healthcare outcomes. Alongside its customers around the world, Stryker impacts more than 100 million patients annually.
More information is available at stryker.com