Senior Contract Specialist
Who we are looking for
- 4-5 years of relevant business experience in the contract environment, drafting & reviewing & negotiating contractual documents;
- Legal/Administration background;
- Experience in reviewing and redlining commercial contracts in English;
- Very good contract review skills;
- Great ability to communicate with internal and external stakeholders such as Legal, Finance, Tax, Insurance, Procurement, etc;
- Previous contract negotiations against playbooks/ manuals/ internal guidelines experience;
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English;
- Ability to function well in a high-paced environment;
- Excellent team player;
- Advance level in Microsoft Products like Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoin Experience in working with contract management systems preferred.
Your future role
- Drafting and negotiating medium and high complexity commercial contracts with third parties/ service providers across civil and common law jurisdictions;
- Drafting and negotiating contracts to ensure adherence to the client’s internal manuals and legal & regulatory compliances;
- Perform contract review, identify typical deviations and provide/negotiate alternatives;
- Provide support to drafting and updating of contract changes, templates, guidelines, playbooks;
- Support due diligence activities and other ad hoc legal projects;
- Ensure timely delivery of agreed reports and ad-hoc requests;
- Perform legal research activities;
- Respond to queries related to contractual documents;
- Work in global environment with contracts (all in English) from large international companies.
What we offer
- Stable job in a multinational company based on an employment contract;
- Working in a flexible hybrid model - partially from home and the office;
- Additional 2 paid days off and 2 days for charity activities;
- Private medical care program, life, and travel insurance;
- Access to various forms of recreational and social activities (MyBenefit, Multisport, bike rental, sports teams);
- Onboarding plan from the first day of work and the Buddy Program - support from a dedicated coworker;
- Friendly organizational culture (integration events, well-being and diversity & inclusion programs);
- Wide development opportunities (individual career path, training in soft and technical skills, access to modern training platforms, including Udemy for Business, LinkedIn Learning).
About the team
The Deloitte Legal Managed Services team works with the legal, procurement, and finance departments and commercial and business groups to help them standardize their contract and commercial management processes, achieve greater efficiencies and increase the value they deliver to their business stakeholders.
We aim to disrupt the legal market and need highly motivated and talented individuals to help us achieve this goal. Our team members work on a variety of agile working patterns. We work in the hybrid model agreed by the team, so you will have an option of working from the office (located in Krakow) or home. Let us know what arrangement works for you, and we will try to accommodate.
Deloitte is a variety of people, experience, industries and services we deliver in 150 countries of the world. It is an intellectual challenge, a good starting point for your career, and an excellent opportunity for continuous development and gaining valuable life experiences. What you only must do is to take the first step – press the apply button and send us your CV, go through all the stages of the recruitment process and sign a contract with us. Deloitte is simply your best choice.