Finance & Accounting Process Specialist (Cash Applications)
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- At least 1 year of experience in Finance and Accounting (especially in O2C/Cash Application area)
- Fluent command of English (C1)
- Common use of Microsoft Office Software Applications in particular Excel
- Good Customer Service skills and client-focus attitude
- Good analytical skills and attention to details
What duties will help you grow?
- Recording client payments and ensuring that they are accurate
- Communicating with customers regarding payments to be applied and internally with the Client representatives, resolving conflicts, performing account reconciliations
- Assuring all monthly, weekly, and daily deadlines are met in the cash applications process
- Complying with established company criteria for accuracy of cash application
- Balancing to entries posted in ledger
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities (e. g OUTfront, Women@Capgemini, Foreigners Community) and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Possibility to work in terms of Flexible Work Policy, which include work in a hybrid model, flexible working hours, equipment package and more.
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means constant development among other great people. It's a team who you want to spend time with. Trainings and initiatives that make you a greater expert every single day.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: Who are we statistically at Capgemini Poland in 2022?
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram @capgeminipl or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).