Intelligent Automation/Process Mining Manager
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- A strong academic background in Computer Science, Economics, Engineering, Business Analytics or similar discipline
- Very good understanding of different automation techniques (RPA/APA/PM/IPA)
- At least 4+ years of practical project experience in the strategic, operational and / or technical implementation of process mining solutions (e.g. Celonis, UiPath PM, Mehrwerk, PAF, Signavio), nice to have any certification/digital badges.
- Leading process mining and project management for complex transformation projects, ideally in agile approach.
- Experience in SQL/Python and/or Data Visualization Tools (Tableau/PowerBI)
- Excellent communication, presentation, and customer service skills
- At least 3+ years of experience in managing data/data science/project mining projects and advice clients (previous exposure for client-facing services or consulting practices is a big plus).
- At least 3+ years of experience in managing/leading team, previous acting as a lead/point of contact/coordinator.
- Good understanding of developing and maintaining data models, reporting systems, dashboards and performance metrics to support key business decisions
- Team-play and good communications skills (good English is a must, good German / French / Spanish is a plus)
- Willingness to travel within Europe
It's not essential but we appreciate if you also have:
- Previous exposure and good understating of Agile/Scrum
- Knowledge of ERP business processes (e.g. SAP or Oracle) is a big plus
- Good understating of Banking/Finance/Automotive
What duties will help you grow?
We are seeking the support for our Intelligent Automation / Process Mining team to grow with excellent career options as well as space for your own development. Your future work can be summarized as the design and execution of strategy and transformation projects for different sectors:
- Digital transformation of organizations and operating models – from strategy to design and implementation
- Increasing the optimization potential in organizations and end-to-end processes (through process optimization, technology, sourcing, bundling, shoring, etc.)
- Development and optimization of AI / RPA as well as process analytics hubs / competence centers – from prototypes and pilots to globally scaled factories
- Co-creation and prototyping in an agile environment
- Configure data jobs, loads and data models
- Conduct Process Mining and Process Modeling using data-driven, automated, visual tools
- Identification of business benefits for the implemented business scenarios
- Technical set up and connecting data in process mining tools
- Map business goals with data
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
- Development programs, external courses & conferences, co-funding for certificates, NEXT platform with free access to TED talks, Coursera materials, articles and virtual trainings: MS Azure, AWS, Google Cloud or ServiceNow.
- You will have possibility to join various technical communities.
- Flexible working hours thanks to a variety of projects. Ask your recruiter about possible options.
Our famous atmosphere:
We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives. There’s always someone happy to start a day with a cup of coffee with you – even virtually! We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:.
- Well-being package (private medical care, additional life insurance & StayWell helpline).
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais access.
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program.
Who are we?
As the digital innovation, consulting and transformation brand of the Capgemini Group, Capgemini Invent helps CxOs envision and build what’s next for their organizations. Located in more than 30 offices and 22 creative studios around the world, it´s 6,000+ strong team combines strategy, technology, data science and creative design with deep industry expertise and insights, to develop new digital solutions and business models of the future.
We are a rapidly growing team of talented Data Science enthusiasts which have dedicated themselves to building innovative and data-driven products & services for customers across industries. Our aim is to rapidly develop cutting-edge solutions by applying the latest technologies and data science techniques.
Do you have any additional questions about our job offers? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska)