Back-end (Python + DevOps skills) SE
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
Capgemini Engineering provides premium software engineering services to leading technology companies. Our customers usually range from startup to high growth and VC-backed companies, which drives a culture of acceleration and innovation. We are sure that team extension is the only engagement model, which works best.
Our Client is one of the largest providers of hearing devices (hearing instruments, cochlear implants, wireless communication) operating in dozens of European countries. We’re forming a team of skilled Python engineers who will support existing core Teams (Embedded C/C++/ASIC developers) with proper CI/CD toolchain, quality pipelines and build automation.
Thus, we're looking for a mix of Python programming skills and DevOps-type of experience. Candidates will have to pass client interviews including coding task and technical evaluation of the required knowledge and skills. Client will appreciate engineers open to new challenges, efficient in communication, pro-active and focused on results but at the same time not afraid to report problems and ask for help.
IMPORTANT: Onboarding in Switzerland and/or Warsaw necessary (introduction into development process, testing, toolchain, release process etc.). Additional trips may be requested.
Candidates should be able to travel without restrictions to Switzerland and/or Warsaw and work from there (up to few weeks-long periods).
What do you need to start?
- Strong skills in Python (will be tested during interview)
- Experience with configuring pipelines using Jenkins or other CI/CD system
- Medium or basic knowledge in supplementary Infra-related tooling: Git,Docker, Ansible, Elasticsearch, Kibana, InfluxDB, Grafana, Kafka
- Experience with Groovy language would be a plus
It's not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
- Medium or basic knowledge in Linux, Windows and WSL
- Experience and general understanding of Embedded software principles
- Familiarity with C/C++ based solutions
What duties will help you grow?
- Configure and maintain CI/CD pipeline
- Implement custom utilities in Python to address all the needs of proper Development environment & CI/CD processes
- Collaboration with existing Embedded development teams
What have we prepared for you?
Our famous atmosphere:
We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives. There’s always someone happy to start a day with a cup of coffee with you – even virtually! We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
Capgemini Engineering is recognized for its flexibility when it comes to its employees’ preferences, caring for the employees’ well-being, and promoting its own values. We are trying our best to match the project with the talent. We also give our team members an opportunity to choose what career path they want to pursue.
Space where you can develop yourself:
- Focus on Innovation and R&D: while working at Capgemini Engineering, you will be using cutting-edge technologies to work on global international projects (both large scale ones and start-ups) to gain multi-sector expertise;
- Training/Learning opportunities: external courses, education & certificates co-funding, 70+ certification preparation pathways with further certification (e.g. MS Azure, AWS, Google) on our NEXT learning platform, as well as a free access to Pluralsight, Service Now, TED Talks, Coursera courses, and virtual trainings.
A lot of benefits:
- Elastic working hours;
- Private medical care that can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms;
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms;
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini Engineering;
- Access to our NAIS benefit platform (40+ options available: Netflix, Spotify, Multisport, cinema tickets, etc.);
- Offices in great locations, a car leasing program, carpooling options, and bicycle parking;
- Tax-deductible costs for creative work/KUP;
- Flex Abroad program;
- Annual bonus starting with grade C.
Who are we?
As an integral part of the Capgemini Group, at Capgemini Engineering we combine world-leading Engineering, Research and Development services with digital manufacturing expertise to create innovative and world-changing solutions on an international scale.
Our team is more than 52,000 engineers and scientists in over 30 countries across sectors including Software & Internet, Data and AI, Aeronautics, Automotive, Railways, Communications, Energy, Life Sciences, Semiconductors, Aerospace & Defense, and Consumer Products.
Do you want to get to know us better? Visit our website: https://capgemini-engineering.com/en/