Data Operations Consultant with Hebrew
We work in a hybrid model! Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
Capgemini Invent is the digital innovation, design, and transformation brand of the Capgemini Group. We strive to enable CxOs to envision and shape the future of their businesses. Our strong team of strategists, data scientists, product and experience designers, brand experts and technologists work hard every day to develop new digital services, products, experiences, and business models for sustainable growth.
At Capgemini, we are a responsible and diverse. Our organization has a strong 55-year heritage and deep industry expertise. We are trusted by our clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs—from strategy and design to operations. Our actions are fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering, and platforms.
Your daily tasks:
- Preparing & sharing daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly reporting & analytics
- Support Client’s Business & Sales operations across all products/segments
- Help & lead the automation ideas to simplify structure of reporting & Business excellence/ workflow improvements
- Participate in Business meetings, take notes, create/process action plan
- Supporting the team in ensuring correct & up-to-date data in the systems
- Create Sales entries & monitor approval process for progressing opportunities
- Support business in identifying & removing repeatable blockers
- Drive towards an efficient, accurate & reliable solution providing end to end support
- Training Team members & help Query support
- Driving deal closing & escalation calls on the deals closing this month
- Help processing deals/contracts/Invoicing within deadline
- Follow up on compliance issues, monitor issues resolution
- Preparing data for Audit (contracts, invoices)
- Good to have work experience in Data Analytics/ reporting/ Operations/ Power Query, Power BI or any other automation tools
- Must be fluent in Hebrew & English with writing & reading skills
- Analytical skills; attention to detail; Methodical mindset of problem solving
- Flexible & ability to manage heavy workload (help meet deadlines & deliver high standards of work by planning & prioritizing)
- Strong team-working skills with ability to work independently
- Bachelor’s Degree
What have we prepared for you?
A lot of benefits:
- Flexible working hours, equipment package for home office
- Private medical care and life insurance with ability to buy additional packages (e.g., dental care, senior care, oncology) on preferential terms
- Access to Capgemini Helpline with possibility to chat with therapists
- Bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini
- Access to Inspiro app with rich audiobooks database
- Access to NAIS platform where you can exchange your monthly points for Multisport or shopping vouchers
Personal and professional development:
- Platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED Talks, Coursera materials and trainings.
- Free access to Udemy Business account with ability to use during and outside working hours.
- Transparent performance management policy.
Our legendary atmosphere:
We value teamwork and good relationships. We work together, drink coffee together, and form friendships both inside and outside of work.
- No official dress-code.
- Various communities: OUTfront, Women@Capgemini, Foreigners Community, and more.
- Day off for volunteering
- Ability to implement world-changing initiatives thanks to our Grant Program
Who are we?
Being one of us means constant development among other great people. It's a team who you want to spend time with, during and after work. Trainings and initiatives make your daily tasks more interesting, fun, and unique.
As the digital innovation, consulting, and transformation brand of the Capgemini Group, Capgemini Invent helps CxOs envision and build what’s next for their organizations. Its 6,000+ strong teams combine strategy, technology, data science and creative design with deep industry expertise and insights. We are working to develop new digital solutions and business models of the future, and we can't wait to work on this purpose with you.
We are a rapidly growing team of talented individuals, which have dedicated themselves to building innovative and data-driven products & services for customers across industries. Our aim is to develop cutting-edge solutions by applying the latest technologies and techniques.
It's time to #Get the Future You Want!
Your life is in your hands, and you have the opportunity to improve it, develop yourself, and simply — join us.
Do you want to get to know us better? Visit our Capgemini Invent website!