For our Client, an international manufacturing company, we are looking for an Internal Auditor.
- deliver internal audit assignments and controls testing as per Group's Annual Audit Plan,
- assist the Group's Internal Audit Director and other Directors/Managers in the area of Risk Management,
- deliver Internal Controls over Financial Reporting, Risk Management and Fraud Awareness trainings/sessions to Group employees,
- carry out internal audit projects and investigations of suspected fraud or other non-compliance with laws,
- contribute to preparations of formal Audit Reports and their presentation to the Local and Group Management,
- ensure follow-up of recommendations made to determine if management has responded accordingly. Implement and maintain the formal mechanism of issues/recommendations tracking and reporting to the Management Board or Supervisory Counsel/Audit Committee,
- leverage on the technology and newest auditing trends. Provide regular input and improve the Group's Internal Audit Methodology.
- university degree in Finance or Accounting,
- 2+ years of experience in Internal or External Audit function or in Finance
- working knowledge of Auditing Standards and Guidance, methodology of the Risk Assessments and Internal Controls Frameworks,
- professional qualifications and/or certification like CIA, CFE, CIMA, ACCA are welcome,
- ability to manage projects and project team,
- strong communication skills,
- attention to details and analytical skills, ability to analyze data, data mining,
- fluent English (C1),
- knowledge of SAP system will be an advantage,
- readiness to travel (up to 15%).
- private medical care,
- sharing the costs of professional training & courses,
- life insurance,
- flexible working time,
- retirement pension plan parking space for employees,
- extra social benefits,
- employee referral program,
- charity initiatives.