Our Internal Business Application Centre (IBACentre) team offers you the opportunity to support our core business functions by implementing applications that enable more efficient work and the delivery of top-notch services. Our team focuses on managing core and global business applications, ensuring their continuous operation, handling customer relationships, and incidents with precision.
We are looking for:
Senior Workday Functional Analyst - Recruiting Module
Your future role:
- member of application support team responsible for resolving complex issues and requests related to Workday Recruiting module raised by local super users,
- perform impact analysis, recommend solutions or workarounds, implement configuration changes relating to Workday Recruiting,
- participate in internal projects and initiatives, from requirements analysis through to implementation,
- follow established support protocols, governance, guiding principles, escalation and change management processes,
- collaborate closely and effectively with other members of the team, reinforce upskilling and knowledge sharing within the team,
- reinforce continuous service improvements for the customer and end user experiences.
Apply if you:
- have in depth understanding of Workday Recruiting module components (e.g. dynamic Job Application BP, Job Requisitions, Employment Agreement and Offer documents, Questionnaires etc.) supported by relevant work experience; any additional Workday module knowledge would be an asset,
- are able to analyze and assess dependencies of configuration changes across Workday functionalities and interfaces and its impact on an end to end HR processes, technical security operations and information security standards,
- act as a Business Process administrator, make any changes approved by governance across functional domains in lower environments,
- are able to reasonably estimate the time for tasks, meet deadlines and effectively prioritize multiple tasks, utilizing at the same time a collaborative working style within and across teams at all levels, both internally and with vendors,
- understand the nature of business within a large multinational organization e.g. time zone differences, cultural diversity, offshore colleagues,
- communicate fluently in English,
- are comfortable with analytical tasks.
By joining us you gain:
- work flexibility - hybrid working model, flexible start of the day, workation, sabbatical leave,
- development and upskilling - our full support during onboarding process, mentoring from experienced colleagues, training sessions, workshops, certification co/financed by PwC and conversations with native speaker,
- wide medical and wellbeing program - medical care package (incl. dental care, freedom of treatment, physiotherapy), various insurance packages (incl. foreign travel insurance), coaching, psychological consultations, concierge for young parents, sports groups, additional day off for your birthday and more,
- possibility to create your individual benefits package (e.g. personal concierge, veterinary packages for your pets, financial & legal assistance) and access to an online cafeteria where you may find i.a. vouchers, discounts for IT devices and car purchase,
- 3 paid hours for volunteering per month,
- additional paid Birthday Day off
- and when you start enjoying PwC as much as we do, you may get a financial bonus in exchange for recommending your friend to work with us.
In the first step of the recruitment process, you will have the opportunity to talk to our Recruiter on a short HR screening call.
During the next stages, you will have the opportunity to meet other people from the team, including your future Manager - check us out on LinkedIn and see what we have to say!
With any queries please contact pl_ITrecruitment@pwc.com with job title in the subject.