Our Cloud Transformation Practice is a team of cloud architecture and DevOps experts who guide clients through their transformative cloud journey. Our team meticulously crafts migration strategies and delivers comprehensive plans, analyses digital assets, and designs robust landing zones, each tailored to align seamlessly with our clients' distinctive needs and aspirations. We revolutionise cloud management through state-of-the-art automation, enhancing efficiency, resilience, and scalability. To amplify the impact and value we deliver, we foster collaborative synergy with specialised delivery teams across PwC, integrating diverse expertise in cloud integration, custom development, cloud data platforms, low-code, and SaaS solutions. We are looking for:
Cloud DevOps Leader
As our Cloud DevOps Leader, you will play a crucial role in consolidating and expanding our DevOps capabilities, creating tangible assets, and setting the gold standard for our DevOps services. You will be entrusted with building and mentoring a core team of DevOps Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and fostering the development of cutting-edge DevOps skills across our diverse delivery teams.
Your future role:
- consolidate and expand our DevOps value proposition,
- build, lead and mentor a core team of DevOps SMEs,
- drive the creation of assets and standards to facilitate the delivery of DevOps services,
- drive the development of DevOps skills across our delivery teams,
- support pre-sales activities for key clients,
- implement DevOps principles and practices at key clients,
- design and oversee cloud automation solutions delivery for key clients.
Apply if you:
- have expertise in one of the cloud computing platforms such as AWS, Azure or GCP,
- demonstrate experience in designing cloud automation solutions (IaC, configuration management, CI\CD, scaling, monitoring, resource orchestration, etc.),
- have a solid understanding of the software delivery lifecycle,
- understand key security practices,
- possess excellent communication and collaboration skills,
- ability to think strategically and solve problems effectively.
Nice to have:
- previous experience in Landing Zones design,
- previous experience in cloud migration,
- Certification from a public cloud provider (Azure, AWS, GCP, OCI),
- containerization and container orchestration fundamentals,
- previous leadership and team building experience.
By joining us you gain:
- work flexibility - hybrid working model, flexible start of the day, workation, sabbatical leave,
- development and upskilling - our full support during onboarding process, mentoring from experienced colleagues, training sessions, workshops, certification co/financed by PwC e.g. (...) and conversations with native speaker,
- wide medical and wellbeing program - medical care package (incl. dental care, freedom of treatment, physiotherapy), coaching, mindfulness, psychological support, education through dedicated webinars and workshops, financial and legal counseling,
- possibility to create your individual benefits package (a.o. lunch pass, insurance packages, concierge, veterinary package for a pet, massages) and access to a cafeteria - vouchers, discounts on IT equipment and car purchase,
- 3 paid hours for volunteering per month,
- additional paid Birthday Day off,
- and when you start enjoying PwC as much as we do, you may get a bonus in exchange for recommending your friend to work with us.
- complete the form and send your resume,
- talk to our Recruiter on a short HR screening call,
- get to know each other better at a recruitment Interview!
Send your application today! In case you have any additional questions, contact us: pl_ITrecruitment@pwc.com.