YOU AND YOUR TEAM
The job of a Research Analyst in World-Check is one where we appreciate language skills, journalistic approach, and critical thinking proficiency. Our core is to provide search and analysis through reputable sources related to publicly exposed persons (PEP), companies, and institutions. The information collected and analyzed supports our clients align with Know Your Customer (KYC) regulations and reduce financial or reputational risk of a missed investment.
Our multinational and multilingual team in Gdynia is over 30 colleagues and on daily basis, we work closely with peers in other locations. We're now expanding the size of our department.
The position is located in our Gdynia office and it requires you presence in the office at least 3 times a week.
SOME OF THE DAILY TASKS YOU WILL PERFORM
- Researching reputable media, government, regulatory and law enforcement sources to build and maintain relevant data in LSEG applications
- Using open-source research methods to collect information in the public domain
- Identifying regulatory and financial risk such as money laundering, fraud, organized crime, narcotics trafficking, and corruption
- Becoming familiar and staying up to date with guidelines and regulations to ensure accuracy and high quality of delivered work
- Collaboration with globally based teams on shared projects
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING
- Fluency in English and Russian
- Critical thinking, analytical skills, and attention to details
- Organization skills
- Very good use of Microsoft Office applications
- Good written and verbal communication skills
ADDITIONAL DESIRABLE SKILLS
- Knowledge of any other CIS language
- Awareness of the socio-political context of the countries matching your language skills
- KYC / Anti-Money Laundering / Financial Crime knowledge and experience would be an advantage
HOW TO GET PREPARED FOR AN INTERVIEW
Please do the research. Even if you don't have experience in any AML or KYC field, you can source plenty of available information and make your effort to understand the general purpose of this expanding industry. We recommend you look through information related to AML, KYC, PEP, Financial Crime, World-Check (a Refinitiv product).
YOUR PACKAGE WHEN JOINING GDYNIA TEAM
- Wellbeing: monthly wellness allowance and employee assistance program
- Healthcare: private medical care with Medicover, premium package fully covered by employer
- Future: corporate pension plan supported by Fidelity International with additional 5% of base salary to invest in selected funds
- Recognition: promoting appreciation culture through global Reward and Recognition platform
- Referral: Bonus between 8,000 to 10,000 PLN for successful recommendation of a new colleague
- Development: e-learning platform, a range of workshops and international projects
- Onboarding: structured training and buddy support
- Information: access to real-time economic data through our flagship products Eikon and Workspace
- Diversity: inclusive culture with colleagues from over 40 countries with various age, gender, race and beliefs
- Charity: 2 additional days off for voluntary jobs
- Office: chillout room with video games, massage chairs, and ping-pong table
- Activities: sport teams and social events to join
Curious of what's life like at LSEG in Gdynia? Do visit our company page and watch the video with our colleagues. It's a real picture of who we are here: https://www.lseg.com/en/careers/where-we-work/gdynia-poland
LSEG is a leading global financial markets infrastructure and data provider. Our purpose is driving financial stability, empowering economies and enabling customers to create sustainable growth.
Our purpose is the foundation on which our culture is built. Our values of Integrity, Partnership, Excellence and Change underpin our purpose and set the standard for everything we do, every day. They go to the heart of who we are and guide our decision making and everyday actions.
Working with us means that you will be part of a dynamic organisation of 25,000 people across 65 countries. However, we will value your individuality and enable you to bring your true self to work so you can help enrich our diverse workforce. You will be part of a collaborative and creative culture where we encourage new ideas and are committed to sustainability across our global business. You will experience the critical role we have in helping to re-engineer the financial ecosystem to support and drive sustainable economic growth. Together, we are aiming to achieve this growth by accelerating the just transition to net zero, enabling growth of the green economy and creating inclusive economic opportunity.
LSEG offers a range of tailored benefits and support, including healthcare, retirement planning, paid volunteering days and wellbeing initiatives.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. This means that we do not discriminate on the basis of anyone’s race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. Conforming with applicable law, we can reasonably accommodate applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as mental health or physical disability needs.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) (we) may hold about you, what it’s used for, and how it’s obtained, your rights and how to contact us as a data subject.
If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is essential and your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice.