5G RAN Engineer
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
Capgemini engineering provides premium software engineering services to leading technology companies. Our customers usually range from startup to high growth and VC-backed companies, which drives a culture of acceleration and innovation. We are sure that team extension is the only engagement model which works best.
We are looking for a 5G Engineer to work on innovative solutions in the area of 5G/LTE. You will join a fast-growing R&D team, developing a new product in our portfolio. It is a great opportunity to have a real impact on the top-notch software that will be provided to customers worldwide.
What do you need to start?
- Expertise in LTE/5G RLC, MAC, PDCP Protocols Development, MAC Scheduler Algorithm Development & Implementation, L1-L2 Integration, Basic TCP/IP Concepts like routing, switching, DHCP, DNS
- Hands on programming experience using C, C++, Linux, Multi core, multi-threaded applications, SoCs, RTOS concepts, FastPath, Performance Optimization
- Strong Design and Debugging skills are required, Exposure to GDB, Wireshark, Lauterbach,
- University degree in Computer/Electrical Engineering, Telecomm, Computer Science or related field
- Good command of English
What duties will help you grow?
- Due to the R&D nature of this project, you should not expect “standard tasks” in this role. Your tasks may change over time and vary depending on the stage of the project. Flexibility, open-mindedness, and the ability to learn new skills would be essential to succeed in this job. However, on a daily basis you may expect that you will:
- Obtain tasks from Team Lead and execute them within set deadlines and specified quality objectives
- Collaborate with stakeholders and team-members from Poland and different counties
- Take part in requirements analysis, tasks planning, estimation, coding, troubleshooting and regularly report about the progress of work, project status, technical risks etc. to Team and Project Leaders
- Suggest technical and functional improvements to add value to the product
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
- We are focused on innovation and R&D. Working at Capgemini Engineering you will be using cutting-edge technologies to work on international projects and gain multi-sector expertise.
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: e.g. MS Azure, AWS, Google or ServiceNow.
Our famous atmosphere:
- There’s always someone happy to start a day with a cup of coffee with you – even virtually! We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Home office: it’s your choice when you want to work from home.
- Private medical care which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
As an integral part of the Capgemini Group, at Capgemini Engineering we combines world-leading engineering, research and development services with digital manufacturing expertise to create innovative and world-changing solutions on an international scale.
Our team is more than 52,000 engineers and scientists in over 30 countries across sectors including aeronautics, automotive, railways, communications, energy, life sciences, semiconductors, software & internet, aerospace & defense, and consumer products.
Do you want to get to know us better? Visit our website: https://capgemini-engineering.com/en/