ADAS Validation Engineer Junior
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
Capgemini Engineering provides premium software engineering services to leading technology companies. Our customers usually range from startup to high growth and VC-backed companies, which drives a culture of acceleration and innovation. We are sure that team extension is the only engagement model, which works best.
The Advanced Driver Assistance/Automated Driving (AD/AD) Systems Team is actively searching for talent to fill open positions with individuals specializing in Automated Driving System Engineering focusing on designing systems functionality, behavior and interoperability of customer based Automated Driving Features as integrated into EE architectures.
What do you need to start?
- A minimum of a Bachelor of Science degree in Applied Physics, Mechanical, Electrical, Aerospace, Computer Engineering, or Computer Science
- Prior experience working with automotive serial data logging and rapid prototyping equipment (Vector CANalyzer, ETAS INCA, etc.)
- A demonstrated ability to apply numerical methods and applied statistics to testing datasets
- A demonstrated ability to develop and write requirements-driven test procedures
- Strong interpersonal communication, team/leadership skills/experience
It's not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
- A working level understanding of automotive DVP&R and PPAP product validation and release cycles for electronic components.
- Experience with industry standard requirement management tools (IBM DOORS, Siemens Polarion, etc.)
What are you going to do?
The selected candidate will be immersed in a hands-on role, working with state of the art technologies, in a field experiencing rapid year over year growth. This team and the selected candidates are responsible for developing the architecture, associated system level requirements, interfaces, state machines and failover/diagnostics to enable ADAS and Highly Automated Driving functions at a level ready to be utilized as an “off the shelf” deployment into production vehicle platforms. Come join the automated driving revolution, make a difference, and apply today!
What have we prepared for you?
Our famous atmosphere:
Capgemini Engineering is recognized for its flexibility when it comes to its employees’ preferences, caring for the employees’ well-being, and promoting its own values. We are trying our best to match the project with the talent. We also give our team members an opportunity to choose what career path they want to pursue.
Space where you can develop yourself:
- Focus on Innovation and R&D: while working at Capgemini Engineering, you will be using cutting-edge technologies to work on global international projects (both large scale ones and start-ups) to gain multi-sector expertise;
- Training/Learning opportunities: external courses, education & certificates co-funding, 70+ certification preparation pathways with further certification (e.g. MS Azure, AWS, Google) on our NEXT learning platform, as well as a free access to Pluralsight, Service Now, TED Talks, Coursera courses, and virtual trainings.
A lot of benefits:
- Elastic working hours/working models;
- Private medical care which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms;
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms;
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini;
- Access to ourNais benefit platform (40+ options available: Netflix, Spotify, Multisport, cinema tickets, etc.);
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program,carpooling options, and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
As an integral part of the Capgemini Group, at Capgemini Engineering we combine world-leading Engineering, Research and Development services with digital manufacturing expertise to create innovative and world-changing solutions on an international scale.
Our team is more than 52,000 engineers and scientists in over 30 countries across sectors including Software & Internet, Data and AI, Aeronautics, Automotive, Railways, Communications, Energy, Life Sciences, Semiconductors, Aerospace & Defense, and Consumer Products.
Do you want to get to know us better? Visit our website: https://capgemini-engineering.com/en/