O2C Collections & Disputes Specialist with French
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Communicative level of English (minimum B1) and fluent French (minimum B2) both written and spoken
- Minimum 1 year of working experience in customer service with specific experience in Collection or Dispute Management, O2C
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office (Excel and Word)
- Familiarity with credit and collection operations procedures
- Attention to details and quality
- Analytical skills
It's not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
- Experience in working with ERP systems will be an asset (SAP)
What duties will help you grow?
- Delivering high level of customer service: analyses of situation on customer accounts; Following up on overdue accounts
- Issuing statements, invoice copies and dispute outcomes to customers
- Participating in resolution of unclear payments and evaluating customer account and payment history
- Contacting customer for pre due and past due payments
- Maintaining and managing a group of customer accounts
- Supporting other team members in achieving team and individual goals
- Preparing reports
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities (e. g OUTfront, Women@Capgemini, Foreigners Community) and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Possibility to work in terms of Flexible Work Policy, which include work in a hybrid model, flexible working hours, equipment package and more.
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking
Who are we?
Being one of us means constant development among other great people. It's a team who you want to spend time with. Trainings and initiatives that make you a greater expert every single day.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: Who are we statistically at Capgemini Poland in 2022?
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram @capgeminipl or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).