Consulting - Banking Industry Analyst / Consultant – Core Banking (ICH Europe)
- Advising and supporting our Banking clients on Core Banking Transformation projects
- Building relationships with global Accenture Banking teams
- Working in a dynamic, international, multicultural teams where English is the common language
- Using your analytical skills to clarify complex issues and gather data-driven insights
- Helping to shape thought capital around current and emerging core banking topics
- Minimum bachelor's diploma
- 2+ years’ experience within:
- Consulting (preferred) and/or
- Industry experience (e.g. Retail Banking, Corporate Banking, Core Banking System Providers)
- Hands-on experience and practice within Banking area in Delivery / Project / Product / Process Management with good understanding of Business and Technology in at least one of the following:
- Core Banking Transformation Strategy and Design & Implementation
- Core Banking Platforms (e.g. T24, FlexCube, Alnova, Oracle Flexcube, SAP for Banking)
- Post Merger Integration processes (e.g. Banking processes in Data Migration, System Integration, etc.)
- Business Process Improvement & Optimization
- Customer Journeys, Customer onboarding processes
- Compliance and Regulatory change management
- Operational planning
- Exposure to business requirements gathering or management and product/ processes design in Core Banking area
- Delivery experience in Core Banking Systems implementation will be an asset
- Understanding of relation between Core Banking and mobile /electronic banking, Front & Back office operations (e.g. APIs, microservices) will be an asset
- Project Management certificates and/or Attlassian Jira tool knowledge will be additional advantage
- Readiness to travel abroad (depending on pandemic situation)
- Excellent English communication skills (written & spoken) is a must
- Good level of the other foreign (EU) language - German, Italian, French, Spanish will be a strong asset
- Excellent interpersonal and written/verbal communication competencies
- Demonstrated ability to manage time and multiple commitments/ projects simultaneously
- Strong stakeholder relationship management skills
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically with a problem-solving attitude
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
What we offer
- Challenging job in a dynamic, professional, international and multicultural environment
- Opportunity to gain exceptional on Polish market, skills, knowledge and experience gained on large scale international projects
- The unique chance to work in a global network using only state-of-the-art tools and technologies
- One of a kind experience with best know-how, with broad access to certifications and professional industry-recognized trainings.
- Very attractive and competitive salary as well as a well-defined career path shaped to the individuals career focus & priorities
- Attractive benefits package: Remote/Hybrid way of work, Cafeteria System, Multisport card, Lunch card, Private medical care, Employee Assistance Program, 100% paid sick leave, AMEX Gold Card, Lounge Club Priority Pass, Life insurance, Employee referral program and much more…
- sharing the costs of sports activities
- private medical care
- sharing the costs of professional training & courses
- life insurance
- remote work opportunities
- corporate credit card
- pre-paid cards
- employee referral program
- opportunity to obtain permits and licenses
Intelligent Consulting Hub is a part of Europe Strategy & Consulting practice, pulling together multinational and cross-cultural professionals based at key locations across Europe. No matter what business, no matter where in the world, our unrivaled industry and function experts help our Clients to shape the future creating clearly defined, measurable value. We are delivering on the promise of technology and human ingenuity. Our Poland part of ICH Consulting Hub is located in Warsaw, Kraków, Wrocław, Łódź and Gdańsk. Your impact will be truly global as you will leverage an unmatched network of people, knowledge, tools and technologies and work alongside some of the best thinkers in the market.
“Join our world class capabilities and experience unique opportunities to grow your skills with us.” – Małgorzata Nasiłowska, ICH Consulting Hub Lead
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. With our thought leadership and culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets and next-generation technology to each business challenge.
We believe in inclusion and diversity and supporting the whole person. Our core values comprise of Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual and Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion and diversity too.
“Across the globe, one thing is universally true of the people of Accenture: We care deeply about what we do and the impact we have with our clients and with the communities in which we work and live. It is personal to all of us.” – Julie Sweet, Accenture CEO
- Employment contract (Umowa o pracę)
- Headquarter in Warsaw with offices in Kraków, Wrocław, Łódź and Gdańsk.
- We are delivering our work mostly remotely but knowing that Intelligent Consulting Hub Europe (ICH) way of working is also based on traveling and serving advisory, typically working closely with our Clients in their offices, willingness and ability to work at client’s locations mostly across Europe, but also other locations, for short or long term is still required.
I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive), necessary to carry out the recruitment process by Accenture. At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority.
I hereby also consent to the processing of my personal data for future recruitment proceedings held by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive). At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration. Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.
Please be advised that only selected candidates will be contacted.