Senior Accounting Business Partner (All Genders)
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
We are the main point of contact for the CFO (Business Partners) of specific legal entities in Europe. We are responsible for the financial statements of the legal entities and ensure financial compliance with local legislation and Group Guidelines of approximately 140 entities across EU, reporting with 23 different statutory GAAPs. Our main tasks are carried out in close cooperation with the centralized accounting departments and the various Group Functions (e.g. Tax, Treasury etc.). Besides other tasks we keep our Business Partners informed about the financial development of the entities and take responsibility for certain activities as agreed with the CFO. In addition, we are responsible for the coordination of financial and tax audits and support other projects in various roles as assigned.
In your role you will be responsible for several legal entities assigned to you. You will also take part and lead several projects aimed at gaining efficiencies within ABP’s processes or quality improvements of the financials reported by our Team.
Who you are:
- As a MUST you have to be self-driven and have a proven track record of self-development
- You have proven to be a team player as well as a facilitator in problem solving
- Auditor from the Big 4 with 3-4 years’ experience, alternatively ACCA qualification would be accepted Degree in a business-related discipline required
- Solid experience in IFRS, accounting and finance processes required
- Fluent English skills required
- German, Italian, French, Spanish, Dutch, Portuguese, Danish, Norwegian, Swedish, Finnish, Russian, Baltics, Turkish or Greek language skills would be of an advantage
- Information on how we process your personal data for recruitment purposes, you can find on the registration form
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.merckgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html