Global Project Expert A2R - CO (All Genders)
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
Hybrid model - once a week or four times a month working from the office.
As Global Project Expert A2R (Account to Report), you will be part of an international team that is in charge of multiple projects related to the implementation of SAP (module CO/FI) including operative activities for A2R processes, participation in SAP roll-out projects, data migration and related testing, process testing, reviewing and interpreting migrated data and tested processes, producing documentations and instructions, improving processes, collaborating with multi-functional departments.
You will work closely with the respective Project Manager to coordinate and plan all day-to-day project activities. The position is located in the Finance department however you will closely collaborate with teams from IT and Operational Controlling.
We are looking forward to getting you on board!
Who you are:
- University degree, business-related
- 6+ years of relevant work experience in finance/accounting/controlling processes and SAP - module CO Product Costing, Profitability Analysis, Cost Center Accounting and Internal Order Management
- Shown track record in supporting projects (implementation, process & data migration testing) ideally in full life cycle SAP module CO
- Deep understanding of operational controlling/finance aspects and requirements
- Expertise in SAP-module FI is good to have
- Analytical, conceptual & problem-solving skills
- Strong team player with experience in an international work environment
- Excellent English communication (oral and written) and presentation skills
- Flexibility & willingness for regular business trips – around 10% per year
Information how we process your personal data for recruitment purposes, you will find on registration form in our Recruitment Portal.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.merckgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html