Senior Finance & Accounting Process Specialist (Project Accounting France)
We work in a hybrid model! Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
At Capgemini, we're proud to be a global leader in working with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. We are guided everyday by the purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future.
We are a responsible and diverse organization, with a strong 55-year heritage and deep industry expertise. We are trusted by our clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs — from strategy and design to operations. Our actions are fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms.
- At least 2 years of previous experience in Finance / Accounting (AR / OtC / O2C / R2R / RtR / GL) area, Accounting (AR / OtC / O2C / R2R / RtR / GL) process knowledge
- Upper-intermediate command of French and English – B2 level
- BA / MA University degree (preferably in Finance & Accounting, Economics area)
- ERP system & MS Excel knowledge
- Good analytical skills, good organization of work and time management
Your daily tasks:
- Issue of draft invoices and invoices
- Check of current figures on projects and their impact on results, corrections to project costs and revenue
- Daily cooperation with Project Managers and Business controllers
- Project administration, WIP|BIA process, subcontractors reconciliations, project set-up control, preparing of travel expenses input to the invoice
- Solving queries
What have we prepared for you?
A lot of benefits:
- Flexible working hours, equipment package for home office
- Private medical care and life insurance with ability to buy additional packages (e.g., dental care, senior care, oncology) on preferential terms
- Access to Capgemini Helpline with possibility to chat with therapists
- Bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini
- Access to Inspiro app with rich audiobooks database
- Access to NAIS platform where you can exchange your monthly points for Multisport or shopping vouchers
Personal and professional development:
- Platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED Talks, Coursera materials and trainings.
- Free access to Udemy Business account with ability to use during and outside working hours.
- Transparent performance management policy.
Our legendary atmosphere:
We value teamwork and good relationships. We work together, drink coffee together, and form friendships both inside and outside of work.
- No official dress-code.
- Various communities: OUTfront, Women@Capgemini, Foreigners Community, and more.
- Day off for volunteering
- Ability to implement world-changing initiatives thanks to our Grant Program
Who are we?
Being one of us means constant development among other great people. It's a team who you want to spend time with, during and after work. Trainings and initiatives make your daily tasks more interesting, fun, and unique.
One of Capgemini Poland’s business units that you can work within is Business Services. Created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation. We believe that a mix of unique skills and experience is a key to success. That’s why we trust you, and we are ready to get to know your expertise by giving you independence and development possibilities.
It's time to #Get the Future You Want!
Your life is in your hands, and you have the opportunity to improve it, develop yourself, and simply — join us.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch this short video: Eksperci w biznesie, czyli jak możesz rozwinąć karierę w Capgemini