Embedded Expert (Automotive/Telco)
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
Capgemini Engineering provides premium Software Engineering services to leading technology companies. Our customers usually range from startup to high growth and VC-backed companies, which drives a culture of acceleration and innovation. We are sure that team extension is the only engagement model, and it works best.
We are constantly looking for experts with the profound expertise in Embedded technologies, (C/C++), Software Engineers, Project and Delivery Managers, Software and System Architects with background in the Automotive and/or Telco fields.
The clients are the global leaders in the world of Automotive technologies that define the Software Defined Vehicle future.
The projects are all about elaborating the already existing solutions and levelling them up to the most innovative cutting-edge technologies in the Automotive domain. We hire experts for different large-scale projects taking part in which can help you gain hands-on experience while cooperating with the world’s leaders in the field.
The team sizes differ and consist of Software Engineers, Architects, and other experts in the Automotive/Telco field. You are going to be placed in a team considering your professional preferences, areas of growth, preferred working models, and future aspirations.
What do you need to start?
Please apply if you meet 2+ requirements listed below:
- Experience in Embedded in software/system engineering
- Expertise in Embedded development (C, C++, C#, .NET, Java)
- Having background in Automotive/Telco, or other Embedded industry would be beneficial
- Upper-Intermediate English, both spoken and written
What are you going to do?
Your responsibilities will vary depending on the role you are going to be qualified and reviewed for. If you apply and we have the right project for you, our recruiter will reach out and share the details with you.
What have we prepared for you?
Our famous atmosphere:
Capgemini Engineering is recognized for its flexibility when it comes to its employees’ preferences, caring for the employees’ well-being, and promoting its own values. We are trying our best to match the project with the talent. We also give our team members an opportunity to choose what career path they want to pursue.
Space where you can develop yourself:
- Focus on Innovation and R&D: while working at Capgemini Engineering, you will be using cutting-edge technologies to work on global international projects (both large scale ones and start-ups) to gain multi-sector expertise;
- Training/Learning opportunities: external courses, education & certificates co-funding, 70+ certification preparation pathways with further certification (e.g. MS Azure, AWS, Google) on our NEXT learning platform, as well as a free access to Pluralsight, Service Now, TED Talks, Coursera courses, and virtual trainings.
A lot of benefits:
- Elastic working hours/working models;
- Private medical care which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms;
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms;
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini;
- Access to ourNais benefit platform (40+ options available: Netflix, Spotify, Multisport, cinema tickets, etc.);
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program,carpooling options, and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
As an integral part of the Capgemini Group, at Capgemini Engineering we combine world-leading Engineering, Research and Development services with digital manufacturing expertise to create innovative and world-changing solutions on an international scale.
Our team is more than 52,000 engineers and scientists in over 30 countries across sectors including Software & Internet, Data and AI, Aeronautics, Automotive, Railways, Communications, Energy, Life Sciences, Semiconductors, Aerospace & Defense, and Consumer Products.
Do you want to get to know us better? Visit our website: https://capgemini-engineering.com/en/