.NET/C# (WPF) Middle Software Engineer
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
Capgemini Engineering provides premium software engineering services to leading technology companies. Our customers usually range from startup to high growth and VC-backed companies, which drives a culture of acceleration and innovation. We are sure that team extension is the only engagement model, which works best.
Сlient is an energy technology company that provides solutions for energy and industrial customers worldwide. Built on a century of experience and conducting business in over 120 countries, our innovative technologies and services are taking energy forward – making it safer, cleaner and more efficient for people and the planet. Client develop and deploy the most advanced technologies to serve energy and industrial companies looking for more efficient, more reliable and cleaner solutions. Client diverse portfolio of technologies and solutions are transforming how industry works today and in the future.
Project: As part of one of our Scrum teams, you will be working on our new application for Drilling Engineering.
Drilling wells to produce oil and gas is a complex process that requires careful planning and calculations ahead of execution. During drilling, we measure in real-time the drill bit position, the type of rocks and fluids we penetrate. This data is continuous transmitted to the surface for analysis to make drilling decisions. High mechanical loads occur and at all times the limits of the drill string nor of the rock formation can be exceeded. Therefore, every wellbore is modelled in detail and the expected conditions are simulated during planning and, in real-time, during job execution with Jewel Suite. It is a key component in BH’s scientific software portfolio and is critical to ensure the technical success and profitable operation of our global drilling and evaluation operations.
What do you need to start?
- Be a graduate in Computer Science, IT or similar or demonstrate equivalent professional work experience
- Have in-depth knowledge of .NET technology stack in C#
- Have experience in WPF / WCF / PRISM / Visual Studio and TFS/Azure DevOps
- Show knowledge of concepts and methods related to analysis, design and implementation in an object-oriented environment, specifically SOLID, Design Patterns
- Demonstrate practical experience in Agile development in an SCRUM environment
- Show the ability to be a self-starter and a good team player
- Be fluent in English (oral and written) and excellent all-round communication skills
It's not essential but we appreciate if you also have:
What duties will help you grow?
- Developing and maintaining applications related to data acquisition, processing and visualization, ensuring continuous improvement and technology upgrades.
- Defining the concept and design of Software components to create and enhance present and future applications.
- Implementing new infrastructure to unleash the potential of connected products and services (Industrial Internet of Things).
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams in a diverse and multicultural environment to identity opportunities for innovation and improvement.
- Working with stakeholders to translate requirements into technical project or product design.
What have we prepared for you?
Our famous atmosphere:
We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives. There’s always someone happy to start a day with a cup of coffee with you – even virtually! We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
Capgemini Engineering is recognized for its flexibility when it comes to its employees’ preferences, caring for the employees’ well-being, and promoting its own values. We are trying our best to match the project with the talent. We also give our team members an opportunity to choose what career path they want to pursue.
Space where you can develop yourself:
- Focus on Innovation and R&D: while working at Capgemini Engineering, you will be using cutting-edge technologies to work on global international projects (both large scale ones and start-ups) to gain multi-sector expertise;
- Training/Learning opportunities: external courses, education & certificates co-funding, 70+ certification preparation pathways with further certification (e.g. MS Azure, AWS, Google) on our NEXT learning platform, as well as a free access to Pluralsight, Service Now, TED Talks, Coursera courses, and virtual trainings.
A lot of benefits:
- Elastic working hours;
- Private medical care that can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms;
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms;
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini Engineering;
- Access to our NAIS benefit platform (40+ options available: Netflix, Spotify, Multisport, cinema tickets, etc.);
- Offices in great locations, a car leasing program, carpooling options, and bicycle parking;
- Tax-deductible costs for creative work/KUP;
- Flex Abroad program;
- Annual bonus starting with grade C.
Who are we?
As an integral part of the Capgemini Group, at Capgemini Engineering we combine world-leading Engineering, Research and Development services with digital manufacturing expertise to create innovative and world-changing solutions on an international scale.
Our team is more than 52,000 engineers and scientists in over 30 countries across sectors including Software & Internet, Data and AI, Aeronautics, Automotive, Railways, Communications, Energy, Life Sciences, Semiconductors, Aerospace & Defense, and Consumer Products.
Do you want to get to know us better? Visit our website: https://capgemini-engineering.com/en/