Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Capgemini Business Services department is one of the first and the biggest outsourcing centers in Poland providing services in 30 different languages in the areas of: finance, accounting, banking, procurement, customer care and marketing services. Business Services employs over 4000 specialists in its offices located in Krakow and Katowice.
We are looking for candidates who are ready to participate in R2R and P2P processes for a new Client in Poland.
Joining us you actively will participate in forming new Team, face highly complex scope, you will have a chance to familiarize with variety of tools and technologies. If you are full of positive energy, highly motivated to face new challenges and ready to create new quality of services provided to our Clients, join the Team.
· Fixed Assets: F&A accounting activities, F&A project administration, month end closure activities, reporting, other
· Treasury: bank reconciliation, reporting, other
· Tax: planning, compliance, analysis, P2P support in Tax area, reporting, audit, other
· General Accounting: JE preparation/posting, allocations, intercompany and elimination transactions, deferred revenue, accruals/pre-payments, accounts receivable and reserves, prepaid expenses, intangibles (including goodwill, low-value assets, etc.), equity and foreign currency accounting period close processes, account reconciliation activities, reporting and account analysis, data maintenance, other
· FP&A: Management reporting, Planning, Budgeting and Forecasting, other
· F&A administrative services: Hyperion administrative support, other
· Perform P2P duties if required
Utwórz powiadomienie, a informacje o nowych ofertach pracy spełniających Twoje kryteria otrzymasz mailowo.
Dziękujemy za utworzenie powiadomienia. Nowe oferty pracy spełniające ustawione przez Ciebie kryteria będą przesyłane na Twój adres e-mail.
Zamknij okno, aby wrócić do poprzedniej strony.