Who are we looking for?
Who are we looking for?
Our Software Engineering division has been rapidly growing for the last few years (20% year to year growth). To meet highest software quality expectations, it is crucial to ensure that desired technical skillset is in place. As result Capgemini is looking for informal technical team leader who will help building a team of passionate software engineers.
What will make You special
- .NET & .NET core (C#) technology stack.
- Object-Oriented Design including patterns, practices, building domain models (experience with DDD is a big plus)
- Data access technologies and strategies
- RDBMS (MS SQL Server is a must)
- Agile practices (TDD, Pair Programming)
- Version control systems (Git, TFS)
- Build automation and CI/CD pipelines
- Systems integration (patterns and technologies)
- Cloud solutions (Azure or AWS)
- CI/CD pipeline
- Cloud automation (Powershell, Terraform)
- Containerization (Docker, Kubernetes, Openshift)
- Microsoft Bot Framework and Cognitive Services
- Experience in managing cross-functional teams
- Experience at senior leadership level in managing software engineering team
- Passion to explore opportunities and solutions
- Customer focus and team-oriented mindset
- Excellent collaboration and negotiation skills
- Positive impact by recognizing, developing, and showcasing others’ talents to help them succeed - whether on your team or beyond
What will you do?
Your wisdom and experience in .Net Development as well as People Leadership skills will be invaluable with the members of the team who you will be shaping into more senior roles - another exciting part of our project here! We enjoy a culture of fun, passion and humour!
- Take the lead with the design, development, testing and implementation of our software. Plan and execute handover of implemented and running applications to the maintenance teams
- Assist members of the technology team in the delivery of their projects through team work on architectural, design, coding, and testing best practice
- Take part in coaching and mentoring Developers
- Alongside the Head of Software Engineering capability, lead and recruit team members to sustain desired business growth
Who will you be working with?
What we offer?
- Working with great people and in legendary atmosphere
- No formal dress code
- Annual family picnics
- Unforgettable integrational events
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- We value and respect diversity in terms of gender, nationality, roles, age, interests
- Internal celebration initiatives: Children's Day, St. Nicholas Day and many more
- Supporting employees' hobbies: Business Run, e-sport games, basketball, volleyball
- Development in expert or leader competencies
- Broad training offer with possible co-funding
- Access to Harvard Business Review knowledge base
- Introduction plan for new employees and Buddy Initiative
- A wide range of instructor-led and e-learning trainings
- Co-financing for post-graduate studies and courses
- Many companies under one roof / internal headhunters
- Internal development events: conferences, meetings, communities
- Education First platform for learning English online
- Bonuses, including those for new employees recommendation
- Additional life insurance
- Access to MyAudiobooks - Entertainment and personal growth in audio version
- Attractive package of extra benefits of your choosing (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.)
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care for you and your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling options
- Free coffee, water, milk and wide range of teas
- Anti-smog plants in offices
- Car leasing
About usCapgemini’s Cloud Infrastructure Services unit is a global team of technology experts and domain specialists that helps businesses from all around the world extract maximum business value from their IT investment and facilitates their journeys to the cloud.
In addition to facilitating journeys to the cloud, we support businesses by providing services such as helpdesk services (human and AI powered), network access and maintenance, hosting and maintaining applications, IT operations and much more. We do all this in 24 languages from 4 locations in Poland.
Join our global team and be part of technology transformation.