Place of work: Opole
Expected candidate profile:
- Very good knowledge of English,
- A graduate of higher economic studies,
- Practical knowledge of MS Excel,
- Enthusiastic attitude to learning and teamwork,
- Accuracy and analytical thinking skills,
- An attitude towards high quality of customer service,
- Knowledge of German will be an advantage.
In this position you will be responsible for:
- Verification of documents and entering data into the system,
- Creating new customer profiles in the system and managing existing ones,
- Preparation of reports and accounting statements,
- Ongoing contact with the client.
With us you will gain:
- Opportunity to broaden your professional experience in prestigious company operating in multicultural, dynamic work environment,
- Opportunity to build unique competencies cooperating with the global PwC network,
- Comprehensive training package,
- Financial bonuses depending on your performance,
- Private medical care as well as life insurance,
- Additional benefits such as Multisport Benefits Card, cinema tickets.