Miejsce pracy/Place of work: Katowice
Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Cloud Infrastructure Services is one of the biggest outsourcing service providers in Poland. Since the establishment of our first service center in Krakow in 2004, it has achieved great success and grown rapidly. In 2006, we opened a second center in Katowice and in 2012 a third center in Opole. Today, our team of 2,000 professionals delivers IT outsourcing services to 40 clients in 20 languages. Meet our team!
The Architects Capability in the Projects and Consulting group is looking for talented Product and Technology Architecture Consultants with experience in the infrastructure services especially within the Digital workplace areas.
This is a client facing, Architecture & Consulting role which requires good presentation and communication skills as well as good technical capabilities. Successful applicants will be able to work with Capgemini clients across the globe on most exciting newest technologies in workplace space including digital workspaces, mobility, Internet of Things and cognitive computing.
The Enterprise Architect designs and manages an overall program of technologies and project solutions. Leads coordination of architecture technology and business integration. Demonstrates leadership of topics in the architect community and shows a passion for technology. Demonstrates business acumen by delivering the architecture program. Builds Capgemini’s image and reputation to the client and the market place.
The successful individual will:
- Lead or support creation of innovative digital offers and complete enterprise solutions
- Lead implementation programs for complex enterprise scale solutions
- Provide top level business architecture consultancy services to our clients
- Provide input to the design of End User based solutions as a recognized Architect or Design Authority
- Provide input to bids and assist in presenting proposals to potential clients
- Provide input to and/or create specialist points of view for the market and where appropriate present at industry events
- Bring thought leadership and innovative solution ideas to existing clients and bids alike
- Work with Customer Managers, Architects, Subject Metter Experts, Solution Designers and senior levels on client site
What will make You special:
- Excellent communications and presentation skills at the CxO level
- Good analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities
- Minimum 2 years of work in global programs management implementing enterprise solutions
- Architectural domain expertise in at least 2 industries: Financial Services, Manufacturing, Retail, Services, etc.
- Demonstrated effective delivery of enterprise programs
- Proven thought leadership in technical implementations, development of best practices
- Good people and conflict resolution skills
- The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate good consultancy skills and practical experience in the general areas of: Infrastructure Services Strategy, End User Services Strategy, Enterprise application of the Internet of Things (IoT) and Cognitive Solutions, Service Security
Practical experience in two or more of the following areas:
- Architecture and design of the End User solutions
- Excellent knowledge of Digital Workplace, related IoT technologies and standards (ex. Aruba Networks, IBM Watson IoT, Azure IoT, Google Cloud IoT, Amazon Alexa/Echo, MQTT)
- Excellent knowledge of technologies and enterprise applications of the Data Science and Cognitive Solutions (IBM Watson, MS Cognitive Services)
- Good knowledge and experience of designing and implementing solutions with Citrix products (XenApp/XenDesktop/ShareFile/NetScaler)
- Good knowledge and experience of designing and implementing solutions using Windows 7, 8 or 10, System Center Configuration Manager and Office 365
- Good knowledge and experience of designing and implementing Enterprise Mobility Management solutions (XenMobile, AirWatch, Intune)
- Appreciation and understanding of common infrastructure and cloud technologies (including but not exclusively limited to Windows Server/VMware/Azure/AWS)
- Experience / awareness of methods such as IAF, or TOGAF
- Awareness of ITIL IT Management concepts (ITIL V3 Foundation Certification)
- Awareness of ITSM solutions–BMC Remedy ITSM, ServiceNow
What we offer:
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients- known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages.
- You will gain space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career, opportunity to take part in transition projects. We operate according to Lean and Kaizen.
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000 online trainings and in class) and get certified (e.g. ITIL, Vmware, Citrix, Oracle Database). You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching programs and develop your knowledge in experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage in CSR initiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules of promotion. Our company applies a wide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program).
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities.
Please be advised that Capgemini Poland Sp. z o.o. located in Warsaw, Al. Jerozolimskie 96, is the controller of personal data provided by you in the recruitment applications. Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws 2016, item. 922 with further amendments) for the purpose of existing and future recruitment processes. Please be advised that in scope of recruitment process your personal data will be processed by the controller and sub-processors located outside European Economic Area including India’s entity. Data submission is voluntary. Every person has the right to access their data in order to correct it or delete it.
Please include following statement in your application:
„I hereby authorize Capgemini Poland Sp. z o.o. to process my personal data included in my job application for existing and future recruitment processes (in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997, Journal of Laws 2016, item. 922 with further amendments). I also authorize Capgemini Poland Sp z o.o. to sub-process my personal data outside European Economic Area including India’s entity, which may also include Capgemini’s clients within and outside of EEA.”
We protect your privacy. We kindly inform you that we contact only chosen candidates.