Technical ServiceNow Architect (remote work)
Technical ServiceNow Architect (remote work)
Miejsce pracy/Place of work: Kraków
Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Cloud Infrastructure Services is one of the biggest outsourcing service providers in Poland. Since the establishment of our first service center in Krakow in 2004, it has achieved great success and grown rapidly. In 2006, we opened a second center in Katowice and in 2012 a third center in Opole. Today, our team of 2,000 professionals delivers IT outsourcing services to 40 clients in 20 languages. Meet our team!
Architect is an important member of project team and is responsible for the overall design of the application and mapping client business requirements to systems/technical requirements, based on Capgemini standards and industry best-practices. As a Technical Architect you will be involved in all aspects of solution design for Service Management platforms implementation and integrations.
Technical Architect will be working with Capgemini clients to evaluate current state processes and tools, define solution requirements, determine and define integration requirements, and develop overall architecture and implementation plans.
Role is located in the Service Architecture Team part of the Service Integration Practice within the Cloud Infrastructure Services business unit. The team responsibilities involve the architecture and design consulting work related to the IT Service Management tools ecosystem, related integrations and automation.
What will make You special
- Proven track record in ITSM technologies, 3+ years of experience in ServiceNow implementations
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Business related discipline
- Hands on experience as ServiceNow Architect
- Advanced experience with ServiceNow tool configuration and custom development
- Integration experience (SOAP, REST, WSDL, JSON, XML)
- Understanding of SSO, SAML, SSL, Web Services, Rest, FTP, ODBC, JDBC
- Knowledge of systems architecture, SOA, enterprise application architecture
- Database technologies such as SQL, MySQL, Oracle
- 3 years of experience with ITIL Service Management processes
- Experience working in large implementation projects
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Ability to socialize ideas, make recommendations, and gather team consensus to solve problems
- ServiceNow Developer or Administrator certification
- ITIL Foundations certification
- Experience with other ITSM software (HP, Landesk, etc.)
- Experience with orchestration tools (ex. HP Operations Orchestrator, BMC Atrium Orchestrator)
- Micro-services architecture knowledge, enterprise integration patterns
- Experience in Jira, Confluence, Rabbit MQ, Apache Camel, DevOps
- Experience developing and implementing systems using Agile/Scrum methodology
- Knowledge of industry architecture frameworks (for example TOGAF, AIF)
- AppDynamics experience
What we offer
- Possibility of full time remote work.
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients- known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages.
- You will gain space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career, opportunity to take part in transition projects. We operate according to Lean and Kaizen.
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000 online trainings and in class) and get certified (e.g. ITIL, Vmware, Citrix, Oracle Database). You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching programs and develop your knowledge in experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage in CSR initiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules of promotion. Our company applies a wide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program).
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities.
Please be advised that Capgemini Poland Sp. z o.o. located in Warsaw, Al. Jerozolimskie 96, is the controller of personal data provided by you in the recruitment applications. Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws 2016, item. 922 with further amendments) for the purpose of existing and future recruitment processes. Please be advised that in scope of recruitment process your personal data will be processed by the controller and sub-processors located outside European Economic Area including India’s entity. Data submission is voluntary. Every person has the right to access their data in order to correct it or delete it.
Please include following statement in your application:
„I hereby authorize Capgemini Poland Sp. z o.o. to process my personal data included in my job application for existing and future recruitment processes (in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997, Journal of Laws 2016, item. 922 with further amendments). I also authorize Capgemini Poland Sp z o.o. to sub-process my personal data outside European Economic Area including India’s entity, which may also include Capgemini’s clients within and outside of EEA.”
We protect your privacy. We kindly inform you that we contact only chosen candidates.