Business Transformation Consultant
Business Transformation Consultant
Miejsce pracy/Place of work: Katowice
Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Capgemini Business Services department is one of the first and the biggest outsourcing centers in Poland providing services in 30 different languages in the areas of: finance, accounting, banking, procurement, customer care and marketing services. Business Services employs over 4000 specialists in its offices located in Krakow and Katowice.
Be Empowered | The opportunity
As an integral part of Capgemini’s Business Transformation Services (BTS), you will help guide our Clients towards large-scale transformations using automation and technology solutions at the very forefront of innovation. You will have the opportunity to shape the future of business operations at large and will take responsibility for fine-tuning and orchestrating technology-enabled transformation projects. We seek focused and inspired individuals who have the special power to build the close, trusting relationships that are key to delivering the seamless and efficient transitions that Clients expect from Capgemini.
Be Rewarded | The benefits of being with Capgemini
We want you to flourish in an invigorating environment, an environment in which you will feel free to express your ideas and insights, and from which you can draw the energy and the confidence to reach further. You will be exposed to the very latest automation and technology solutions and in concert with us, and with our encouragement, your career can lift into an accelerated flight path. You will gain first-hand knowledge of the latest Finance processes and technologies including RPA, and have a unique chance to sculpt the way in which they are applied in the future, while being connected to global thought leaders. We will offer you what we believe is an attractive benefits package, flexible enough for you to feel comfortable with us, and to excel to your fullest potential.
Be Fulfilled | How Capgemini is different
Capgemini helps organizations world wide on their journeys toward increased efficiency and competitiveness with innovative technological solutions to demanding problems, solutions which are often recognized as trailblazing, but for us evolution is the only constant, curiosity and discovery our everyday. We believe collaboration is key, and it is from this source that all else springs. It is only through working closely with each other, and closely listening and responding to our Clients that we can achieve the results we’re become known for.
As Business Transformation Consultant you will perform Subject Matter Expert Role during transformation projects for internal and external Clients.
You will also ensure the delivery of a high quality solutions meeting Client’s expectations.
- Actively participates in recommendations / deliverables development, using various analysis
- Proposing solutions that meet or exceed client needs and expectations
- Facilitate workshops / working sessions
- Deliver presentations
- Document deliverables as per agreed standards
- Support development of transformation assets documentation (like GEM, GPM); contribute to assets development in his / her area of expertise
- Support transformational transition as SME / Lead
- Process expert in at least one of the following areas: O2C/P2P/R2R
- Proven experience in projects delivery performing the role of subject matter expert
- Practical experience and good knowledge of SAP or Oracle respective modules, with relevant tower enablers
- Experience in process improvements / process mapping
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and to work with a limited supervision
- Excellent ability to establish and maintain world class working relationships with all peers and stakeholders
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Client focus and listening skills
- Attention to detail
- MS Office (Excel and PowerPoint) master
- Fluent English
- Fluency in French or German would be an asset
- Ability to travel (around 20% of the time) international and domestic
- Experience within BPO organizations highly desirable
Be empowered to help the world’s leading companies transform the way they do business!
We encourage you to learn more about us:
Making a Difference in Finance Transformation
Having Your Cake and Eating It in Finance and Accounting
What we offer
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients - known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages.
- You will gain space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career, opportunity to take part in transition projects. We operate according to Lean and Kaizen philosophy.
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000 online trainings and in class) and get certified (e.g. ACCA, Prince2, PMP). You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching programs and develop your knowledge in experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage in CSR initiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules of promotion. Our company applies a wide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program).
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities.
Please be advised that Capgemini Poland Sp. z o.o. located in Warsaw, Al. Jerozolimskie 96, is the controller of personal data provided by you in the recruitment applications. Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws2002, No. 101, item. 926 with further amendments) for the purpose of existing and future recruitment processes. Please be advised that in scope of recruitment process your personal data will be processed by the controller and sub-processors located outside European Economic Area including India’s entity. Data submission is voluntary. Every person has the right to access their data in order to correct it or delete it”.
Please include following statement in your application: "I hereby authorize Capgemini Poland Sp. z o.o. to process my personal data included in my job application for existing and future recruitment processes (in accordance with the Personal Data Protection August 1997, Journal of Laws 2002, No. 101, item. 926 with further amendments).I also authorize Capgemini Poland Sp z o.o. to sub-process my personal data outside European Economic Area including India’s entity, which may also include Capgemini’s clients within and outside of EEA."
We protect your privacy. We kindly inform you that we contact only chosen candidates.The recruitment process is conducted in accordance with the principles of equal treatment in employment, Labor Code, Chapter IIa, Art. 183a– 183e.