Solutions and Transformation Manager (HR processes)
Solutions and Transformation Manager (HR processes)
Miejsce pracy/Place of work: Kraków
Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Capgemini Business Services department is one of the first and the biggest outsourcing centers in Poland providing services in 30 different languages in the areas of: finance, accounting, banking, procurement, customer care and marketing services. Business Services employs over 4000 specialists in its offices located in Krakow and Katowice.
Main purpose of the role:
The role holder will be responsible for delivering projects once they have been sold. The focus of efforts will be HR Target Operating Model design including detailed HR process design, transition phase support and HR operational continuous improvement as per the solution agreed with the client.
- Leading DEO (Digital Employee Operations) solutions for prospects and existing clients
- Developing end to end offers and responses to client RFx in solution space
- Building innovative, tailored client solutions by leveraging Capgemini assets
- Presenting the solution to the client’s representative
- Run the solution workshops with the client’s representatives
- Collaborating with sales community to develop a winning strategy and winning the deals
- Contacts Capgemini senior management for internal approvals process
- Overall offer and commercial control
- Project management during the transformation and transition project within DEO area
- Subject matter expertise during DEO transformation and transition projects
Essential skills and experience
- Ability to influence at senior business levels. Working with various levels: CHRO, EDs, VPs, Advisor Partners, Client HR Community, Capgemini Bid teams
- Experience in working in global complex HR environment
- Strong knowledge of modern DEO tools, especially Workday and ServiceNow (HR module)
- DEO solution expertise is necessary (with some cross-tower exposure would be an asset)
- Strong commercial awareness and project management ability
- Strong HR consulting skills
- Strong relationship building, communication, and influencing skills
- Leadership skills
- Ability to bring innovation to challenges and to overcome problems and obstacles as they arise as well as take action and produce desired outcomes with limited direction
- Ability to work under time pressure
- Excellent presentation skills
- Analytical thinking
- Ability to travel at short notice (c.a. 50% for client meetings, client projects)
- Ability to work at flexible work schedule to accommodate the client calls/meetings at various time zones
What we offer
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients - known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages.
- You will gain space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career, opportunity to take part in transition projects. We operate according to Lean and Kaizen philosophy.
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000 online trainings and in class) and get certified (e.g. ACCA, Prince2, PMP). You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching programs and develop your knowledge in experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage in CSR initiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules of promotion. Our company applies a wide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program).
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities.
Please be advised that Capgemini Poland Sp. z o.o. located in Warsaw, Al. Jerozolimskie 96, is the controller of personal data provided by you in the recruitment applications. Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws2002, No. 101, item. 926 with further amendments) for the purpose of existing and future recruitment processes. Please be advised that in scope of recruitment process your personal data will be processed by the controller and sub-processors located outside European Economic Area including India’s entity. Data submission is voluntary. Every person has the right to access their data in order to correct it or delete it”.
Please include following statement in your application: "I hereby authorize Capgemini Poland Sp. z o.o. to process my personal data included in my job application for existing and future recruitment processes (in accordance with the Personal Data Protection August 1997, Journal of Laws 2002, No. 101, item. 926 with further amendments).I also authorize Capgemini Poland Sp z o.o. to sub-process my personal data outside European Economic Area including India’s entity, which may also include Capgemini’s clients within and outside of EEA."
We protect your privacy. We kindly inform you that we contact only chosen candidates.The recruitment process is conducted in accordance with the principles of equal treatment in employment, Labor Code, Chapter IIa, Art. 183a– 183e.