In HEINEKEN Kraków (HEINEKEN Global Shared Services) our success absolutely depends on the great people who work with us. We are looking for Finance & Accounting professionals, ready to „WOW” the world by expertise, passion and pride to be green. Our employees can develop in the following areas: Purchase to Pay, Order to Cash, Record to Report, Business Performance Management, Accounting, Reporting & Consolidation, Support functions.
HEINEKEN is a proud independent global brewer, committed to surprise and excite consumers with its brands and products everywhere. The brand that bears the founder's family name - Heineken® - is available in almost every country around the globe and is the world's most valuable international premium beer brand. Our company is present in over 70 countries, operates more than 160 breweries and markets more than 250 brands.
Your responsibilities would include:
Drafting and consulting the company’s remuneration guidelines to ensure that they continue to drive performance and fit the business needs
Providing Total Reward expertise in terms of market positioning, annual compensation review, incentive design and related remuneration issues
Providing support to in-country HR team and serve as Total Reward link with global Total Reward teams.
Ensuring smooth execution of the Total Reward cycles (i.e. salary review, promotions, data submission to market data providers, etc.) through providing necessary tools, data and running info sessions to employees
Maintaining job evaluation system, ensuring that jobs are graded in a consistent manner according to the agreed process
Supporting project members to ensure best in class Total Reward standards in HGSS projects and its deliverables
Supporting design and providing agreed HR Dashboard and other ad hoc reporting
You are The Candidate if:
You possess an extensive knowledge of remuneration principles, compensation benchmarking, grading methodologies, international mobility, performance management and incentive design
You are advanced in Excel/VBA, able to create templates and tools to support Total Reward area
You have financial acumen and strong commercial orientation
You have strong business perspective combined with well-developed consulting, problem-solving, analytical and communication skills to deal effectively with a wide array of demanding business leaders including senior executives
You have 1-3 years’ experience in remuneration
You speak English fluently
We will offer you:
- Work in a great Team – we are not colleagues, we are friends. Do you want to feel the atmosphere? Check our Facebook page!
- Financial expertise as premium as our beer brand
- International assignments, Learning & Development team open for your suggestions, cross process movements and daily updates on internally open positions. Did you know we grow faster than our hops? We were the fastest established financial center in Cracow!
- Exclusive events and benefits:
- SPORT & HEALTH: football & volleyball teams, ski club, squash tournaments, dancehall classes, table football contests, city tours
- BEER related: quarterly trips to our breweries and open bar in our office
- PARTIES: e.g. Christmas Gala, SPRING Party, Picnic, themed events in the office
- CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) actions
- STANDARD benefits: MultiSport card (or other coupons), LuxMed, Generali insurance
- Office located only 15 minutes by bike from Market Square and 1 minute on foot from Imbramowski Market
- Professional support of our Talent Acquisition Team during the recruitment process