As global game changers, our experts play big. Match your curiosity with continuous opportunities to learn, grow and make an impact. Join PwC and be a game changer.
We are looking for candidates that are eager to develop their competences in the field of business intelligence, visualization and business analysis. As our consultant you will have a unique opportunity to design and implement tools and IT systems that helps our client to achieve their business goals and increase the probability of projects success.
You will work intimately with clients through whole project life cycle, since planning, over controlling, till install phase. As far as corporation goes, this is the most startup role in such a big company you have ever dreamed of. The team is composed of really smart people – possibly the one of smartest you have worked with ;)
Working closely with the team of our experts, you will be responsible for the development of valuable solutions for PwC clients, through the visualization layer of statistical data modeling to designing operational and management dashboards.
You will work very closely with Clients to understand their business and resulting needs for information that will support real-time, daily, tactical and strategic decisions. The underlying objective is to develop solutions which will convert data into meaningful information presented in attractive, interactive and easy to use format supporting end-users to see beyond the numbers.
Consultant - BI Developer
- At least 2 years of professional experience within BI/ Reporting/ Analytics/ Visualization.
- Proficiency in leading BI front-ends with sound knowledge of best practices for processing large data sets; ideally you are “a Tableau wizard”, however, Qlikview, Power BI, TIBCO Spotfire applicants will also be considered.
- Proven track record with gathering business requirements for reporting solutions (business needs and goals, supporting metrics, dashboard layout, backend analytics, technical specifications, data sources).
- Care for detail and aesthetics of visualization without affecting practicality and data integrity.
- Willingness to learn new tools.
- Very good command of English.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills - essential in day-to-day cooperation with clients and the team.
Additional assets would be experience with:
- Working with various back ends (e.g. relational: MS SQL Server, Hadoop: HDFS; on-premise or cloud).
- Popular visualization tools (D3.js, Shiny).
- Tableau Server administration
- Opportunity to develop skills in Business Intelligence on various assignments that broaden business and technological skillset at a pace not available in other companies.
- A key part in fast growing of team focused on BI applications within Data Science.
- Gaining knowledge and experience in the practical use of technology centered around Big Data on projects carried out for companies from different sectors.
- Collaborating with top subject matter experts.
- Dynamic, project driven work environment.
- Excellent working conditions and a friendly working atmosphere.
- Attractive compensation package with additional benefits package.
Technology at PwC is a full spectrum of activities ranging from IT strategy through architecture, security, application development to project and operation management. Join the PwC team of experts and create tomorrow's technologies with us!
PwC office is tailored to the needs of people with physical disabilities.