As global game changers, our experts play big. Match your curiosity with continuous opportunities to learn, grow and make an impact. Join PwC and be a game changer.
We’re a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 223,000 people around the globe who are committed to delivering the highest quality solutions in assurance, tax and advisory services.
Amongst our clients there are 422 companies from Fortune 500 list.
We’ve been in Central and Eastern Europe for the past 25 years, employing around 10,000 professionals across the CEE region. Thanks to our many talented people we are recognised as a top provider of professional services. We help to build trust and solve important problems across 29 countries of CEE. We value innovation, teamwork, integrity, professionalism and we care about our people.
Do you want to have impact on the reality that surrounds us?
Choose future with PwC. We combine new technologies with business needs. We invent solutions that shape the markets. We are looking for high potential people from various environments, universities, and departments.
Currently we are looking for an experienced candidate for the position of:
CRM / Analyst Specialist in Marketing, Communication and Business Development team.
Place of work: Warsaw
We are looking for a skilled specialist who will master PwC’s CRM tool, will be able to share this knowledge and will make the best out of the data that is available. The key responsibilities will be:
- preparing ad-hoc reports and analysis based on available data from CRM and other available sources,
- providing required support to management on using the CRM system,
- designing and implementing templates of different reports to support managers in making business decisions,
- conducting training courses for employees on CRM system,
- supporting Business Development tasks and programmes;
- at least 2 years of experience of working with a CRM in a medium/large scale multi territory companies,
- understanding and practical knowledge on how data warehouses work,
- excellent knowledge of Excel and Powerpoint,
- strong presentation skills and ability to cooperate with demanding clients,
- analytical thinking and ability to design business processes,
- paying attention to details,
- fluent English,
- fluent Polish
- experience with working with Marketing Automation tool (will be an asset),
- knowledge of data mining techniques (will be an asset),
- good knowledge of Microsoft Visio (will be an asset),
- project management skills (will be an asset);
- Be a member of fast growing, successful team of high-profile experts,
- Opportunity to build unique competences in the global PwC network,
- Opportunity to broaden your professional experience,
- Flexible work time - we focus on results,
- Endless coffee and fresh fruit each day,
- Great atmosphere and a comfortable working environment;