As global game changers, our experts play big. Match your curiosity with continuous opportunities to learn, grow and make an impact. Join PwC and be a game changer.
A career in our Quality Management and Testing practice, within Application and Emerging Technology services, will provide you with a unique opportunity to help our clients identify and prioritise emerging technologies that can help solve their business problems. We help clients design approaches to integrate new technologies, skills, and processes so they can get the most out of their technology investment and drive business results and innovation.
Our team helps organisations with enterprise wide quality management and testing of Information Technology solutions to improve quality, reduce compliance challenges, and lower delivery risk. As part of our team, you'll help with testing management, strategy development, execution, and data analysis to enhance our clients enterprise technology.
Assure that the software we deliver is of the best quality, basically:
- requirement collection and analysis
- creation and execution of test scenarios
- finding, reporting and monitoring defects
- progress reporting
- constant cooperation with analysts, developers and clients
We require:Ability to do your best, in more detail:
- at least a year of testing experience (may be less if you are brilliant)
- very good English (B2 minimum – no less in that area)
- independence and proactive approach
- practical knowledge of HP ALM, Jira or other supporting software
- availability 5 days a week
- good communication skills and ability to work in a group
- knowledge of customer experience systems would be an advantage
We offer:Great job in an even greater team and in the package:
- long term, stable employment or B2B contract
- long list of benefits (private health care, multisport, life insurance and more)
- different career paths to choose from, trainings and development programs
- friendly atmosphere and comfortable working conditions in a modern office in the center of Warsaw
- travelling abroad for the project implementations
- refunded lifestyle activities, trips and parties