As global game changers, our experts play big. Match your curiosity with continuous opportunities to learn, grow and make an impact. Join PwC and be a game changer.
A career within Application and Emerging Technology services, will provide you with a unique opportunity to help our clients identify and prioritise emerging technologies that can help solve their business problems. We help clients design approaches to integrate new technologies, skills, and processes so they can get the most out of their technology investment and drive business results and innovation.
As a Senior Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Proactively assist in the management of several clients, while reporting to Managers and above
- Train and lead staff
- Establish effective working relationships directly with clients
- Contribute to the development of your own and team's technical acumen
- Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues
- Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
- Continue to develop internal relationships and your PwC brand
Currently we are looking for experienced professionals with deep retail business knowledge and technology - digital background for the following position:
Senior Consultant – digital & retail expertise
Our Digital Advisory team has unique business knowledge and cross-functional capabilities to be able to participate in wide range of projects to deliver design and implementation of strategy, technology, and process solutions.
We are looking for Senior Consultants with strong retail backgrounds – must be able to understand various retail business processes and technology systems and solutions, CRM, e-commerce etc.
- Participate in different projects from strategy to implementations as a team member or a stream leader
- Provide functional or technical expertise during all phases of client engagement including system selection, business process optimization and implementation
- Liaison between client business and technical teams and if applicable external vendors
- Facilitate of client and/or vendor meetings, workshops, etc.
- Provide vendor solution specific expertise
- At least 3+ years consulting and / or retail experience
- Experience in driving business requirements, identifying gaps and omissions, and designing solutions
- Highly competent with Microsoft Office
- Excellent interpersonal/communication and organizational skills
- Strong logical and analytical problem-solving skills
- Creative thinking and ability to seek innovative solutions to complex technical/business
- Work on an innovative project in a young and dynamic team.
- Ability to participate in the largest and most prestigious projects in the industry, carried out for international clients in Poland and abroad,
- Work with the best specialists in the industry, the opportunity to gain experience
- and learning from the best.
- Ability to develop skills and gain practical experience.
- Competitive salary and benefits packag