Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Cloud Infrastructure Services is one of the biggest outsourcing service providers in Poland. Since the establishment of our first service center in Krakow in 2004, it has achieved great success and grown rapidly. In 2006, we opened a second center in Katowice and in 2012 a third center in Opole. Today, our team of 2,000 professionals delivers IT outsourcing services to 40 clients in 20 languages.
Being a HR Business Partner, you have a chance of being a hub of driving the organizational development and capabilities towards the business goals and strategy through introducing and adapting HR processes as well as through your individual knowledge and skills.
As a HR Business Partner in Capgemini Cloud Infrastructure Services not only can you bring value to the business but also enhance your career development thanks to being a part of an energetic, engaged and diverse team of professionals.
• Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement and motivation of our people
• Be a trusted partner of the teams/leadership you support, providing honest feedback and timely interventions to continuously drive superior performance
• Ensure excellent execution of HR programs such as performance review, talent development, recognition, communication and comp & ben processes
• Work with people analytics tools to support business decisions
• Drive development and diversity agenda in your business area
• Provide guidance and support in people related matters
• Lead workshops on challenges, solutions, problems diagnosis, creation of action plans and development recommendations
• Provide advice in competency diagnosis and assessment
• Create and facilitate communication channels and tools to support employee engagement and team integration
• Support diagnosis of managing styles and competencies
• You are a pro-active business partner with a strong customer focus
• You have experience in people related processes
• You can present, listen and influence others
• You are driven and like to achieve challenging goals
• You are a strong communicator and great in building relationships with many levels in the organization
• You are a positive team player
• You have a high level of integrity
• You are keen on new technologies and how they can influence our workplace and styles
• You have a knowledge about Polish Labor Law
• You are fluent in English and Polish
Utwórz powiadomienie, a informacje o nowych ofertach pracy spełniających Twoje kryteria otrzymasz mailowo.
Dziękujemy za utworzenie powiadomienia. Nowe oferty pracy spełniające ustawione przez Ciebie kryteria będą przesyłane na Twój adres e-mail.
Zamknij okno, aby wrócić do poprzedniej strony.