As one of the world’s leading analytical instrumentation companies, Bruker covers a broad spectrum of advanced solutions in all fields of research and development. All our systems and instruments are designed to improve safety of products, accelerate time-to-market and support industries in successfully enhancing quality of life. Bruker is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability and other protected characteristics. We have a pleasure to set up Bruker Business Support Center in the very heart of Warsaw. If you are ready to join our brand-new team, we will give you the chance to interact and work with people across the world, to be a part of growing team of employees who are passionate about health, integrity and ethics.
On GL Specialist position, you will be a part of a team responsible for providing high quality accounting service in the GL for the internal clients from around the globe. Apart from performing daily operational tasks, you will also have an opportunity to take part in the process transition, incl. creating procedures, recognizing areas for enhancement and introducing improvements, as well as stabilizing the migrated process.
- Recording and pre-closing transactions
- Analyzing and reconciling accounts and resolving issues
- Closing books and performing post-closing activities
- Supporting financial reporting
- Maintaining accounting master data
To be successful in the role we need you to:
- Minimum 2 years of General Ledger experience required
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively and professionally in English (written and oral),
- other foreign languages would be an asset
- Former experience with US GAAP revenue issue will be an advantage
- Demonstrated ability to work on and own initiatives
- Assess situations to determine the importance, urgency, and risks, then make clear and timely decisions
- Self-reliance and ability to escalate appropriately
- Organizational skills, open minded and receptive to change
Bruker BSC offers a comprehensive and competitive salary and benefits package, work in an international and dynamic environment, stable and long-term cooperation and the office in the heart of Warsaw.
In order to participate in this recruitment project, please send us your CV.
In your application please include the following statement: "I hereby authorize you to process my personal data included in my job application for the needs of the recruitment process (in accordance with the Personnel Protection Act 29.08.1997 no 133 position 883)".