Miejsce pracy/Place of work: Kraków
Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Capgemini Infrastructure Services is one of the biggest outsourcing service providers in Poland. IS has achieved great success and grown rapidly since the establishment of our first service center in Krakow in 2004. In 2006, we opened a second center in Katowice and in 2012 a third center in Opole. Today, our team of 2,000 professionals delivers IT outsourcing services to 40 clients in 20 languages.
Resource Manager will be responsible for effective bench management across multiple sites to optimize costs and skills allocation. As a Resource Manager you will work with highly specialized consultants and project managers that shall be allocated on short and long term project as requested by client’s demand.
- Taking a holistic responsibility for projects staffing, including subcontractors if no own staff can be found
- Active search for assignments and matching them with resources
- Forecasting and proactively creating skills capabilities
- Skill Gap Analysis on regular basis to reduce bench and fulfilling market trends
- SPOC for International requests
- Reporting KPI’s and staffing statistics to BU management
- Updating resources database with all necessary information
- Maintaining subcontractor’s list
- Strong cooperation with Delivery and Sales and/or to be a visible link between client needs and resource required
- High degree of attention to detail
- Analytical and methodical approach to working
- Eager to learn and improve processes
- Team player with the ability to build relationships with both colleagues and external clients
- Enthusiastic, confident with a “can do” attitude
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Organisational skills, accuracy and ability to work to tight deadlines
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to multi task and take on additional roles as and when required
- Excellent spoken and written skills in English
- Previous experience in recruitment or project management – optional
What we offer
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients- known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages
- You will gain space to fulfill your ambitionsand develop your career, opportunity to take part in transition projects. We operate according to Lean and Kaizen
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000online trainings and in class) and get certified (e.g. ITIL, Vmware, Citrix,
- Oracle Database). You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching programsand develop your knowledge in experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage in CSR initiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules of promotion. Our company applies a wide choice of perks(free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program)
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities.
Please be advised that Capgemini Poland Sp. z o.o. located in Warsaw, Al. Jerozolimskie 96, is the controller of personal data provided by you in the recruitment applications. Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws2002, No. 101, item. 926 with further amendments) for the purpose of existing and future recruitment processes. Please be advised that in scope of recruitment process your personal data will be processed by the controller and sub-processors located outside European Economic Area including India’s entity. Data submission is voluntary. Every person has the right to access their data in order to correct it or delete it”.
Please include following statement in your application: "I hereby authorize Capgemini Poland Sp. z o.o. to process my personal data included in my job application for existing and future recruitment processes (in accordance with the Personal Data Protection August 1997, Journal of Laws 2002, No. 101, item. 926 with further amendments).I also authorize Capgemini Poland Sp z o.o. to sub-process my personal data outside European Economic Area including India’s entity, which may also include Capgemini’s clients within and outside of EEA."
We protect your privacy. We kindly inform you that we contact only chosen candidates.The recruitment process is conducted in accordance with the principles of equal treatment in employment, Labor Code, Chapter IIa, Art. 183a– 183e.