What's on Offer
- New spacious office in the city center with terraces, chillout and fun zones.
- Stable remuneration on a permanent contract plus a set of benefits.
- Additional budget for courses and IT conferences.
- Various team-building events and weekly pizza parties.
- Additional unique company-related benefits (event tickets, gifts).
- Maintain and enhance Data Warehouse solutions and objects, including database code, interfaces and data structures.
- Provide functional data analysis, problem identification, research and troubleshooting in support of clients.
- Maintain and enhance Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence reports.
- Provide operational support and assist with administration activities for Business Intelligence tools.
- Analyse chain of events and apply technical knowledge following established procedures in order to resolve issues.
- Able identify and escalate issues as appropriate.
- Operates effectively as part of a larger team and in managing own work.
The Successful Applicant
- Previous experience in a similar position in an applications development team involved in Business Intelligence Analytic and Data Warehouse solutions
- Experience designing and building Data warehouses and Data Marts and familiar with best practices
- 3-5 years hands on expert level experience with Cognos 10 or 11 (preferred), Tableau, Business Objects or other BI tool in a data warehouse environment o Database programming (SQL, Procedural Programming)
- 3-5+ years hands on export level experience with ETL tools - SQL/SSIS preferred, DataStage, SSIS or Informatica
- Familiar with MS Project or other Project Management software
- Attention to detail, sense of responsibility and timelines
- Fluent or good level of English